Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said where's the new chair tomlinson, why can't he pull on the boots for the reserves and help, surely there's a few workers at afl central Vic who could help the club by pulling on the boots

I’ve gone very hard on the staff at times but even I draw the line at demanding they suit up and play 2s. 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve gone very hard on the staff at times but even I draw the line at demanding they suit up and play 2s. 🤣🤣🤣
You know footy is still a community sport, what better way to engage with your community and understand some of the problems a club like Maryborough faces. If they play the year 5 or 6 of them I think it might help them understand their roles better

Recieved a thanks but no thanks for the council email. Can only try.

At least that gives you free rein to provide some direct feedback on their decisions or lack there of.

You know footy is still a community sport, what better way to engage with your community and understand some of the problems a club like Maryborough faces. If they play the year 5 or 6 of them I think it might help them understand their roles better

I’d rather see them on the gate or in the canteen, getting a taste for how much people are being flogged just to get by.

Trent the flight Steward curious why you deleted your post about them ringing around to sign people up to the council?

I was simply told my skill set matched a number of other candidates.

Crazy getting in early / another 4 from 4 this week

Gizzy - 65
Castlemaine - 24
Sandhurst - 70
Square - 250

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t whacked the hub for a while so better get one in.

Did they put the fixture together this year at the Christmas party lunch?

What is with a split round now? Season just getting going, plenty of interest in footy around the traps and Bendigo just disappears for a week for no apparent reason.

Haven’t whacked the hub for a while so better get one in.

Did they put the fixture together this year at the Christmas party lunch?

What is with a split round now? Season just getting going, plenty of interest in footy around the traps and Bendigo just disappears for a week for no apparent reason.
Is interleague been played?
The fixture for the opening round was horrible

Is interleague been played?
The fixture for the opening round was horrible

Stand alone round for the power clubs - I know Castlemaine and Maryborough had Easter but to be honest I think that’s because the hub wanted Easter off for the second year in a row. Also the sadvertiser is keeping up - 2 articles this week about sandhurst - seriously it’s laughable

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back