Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

d34073c6def46bfb16ccda738758c377.jpg

Saw this on another Facebook page today - BSE a high school planted right in south Bendigo’s heartland not really hiding their alliance with the dragons! Seriously what can flat / eaglehawk / south etc do to compete with this cheating ?

If you don’t think this is clear unfair bias that has stuffed the BFL then please explain how it isn’t !

Good luck to the BFL - doomed as this will effect the comp for the next 20 years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hahaha this is real tin foil hat stuff!

This is reference to the school selecting a football team, which will be playing in a round robin carnival It has nothing to do with any type of alliance. All high schools around Bendigo, and some from out of town will compete in the ‘Sandhurst Football Carnival’.

But keep trying.

Yeah no alliance to Sandhurst with Cam Ladd being in charge of the school program - give me a spell ! And calling them the dragons ha ha ha

Yeah no alliance to Sandhurst with Cam Ladd being in charge of the school program - give me a spell ! And calling them the dragons ha ha ha

Imagine having a job as a teacher and being involved at Sandhurst, where you can help the school. Just so you know, Bendigo used to be called Sandhurst.

I hope there aren't any teachers at Castlemaine Tech who are involved at Maine. Hopefully, they play at Sandhurst.

FYI Dave flint is not involved at sandhurst lucky ey

Does seem a bit unnecessary to call themselves Dragons.

Don’t think Castlemaine uses the Magpie colours or nickname in a one school town.
1709758909905.jpeg
Have sandhurst changed their colours?
They also run these colours for all sporty, including soccer, basketball track & field.
As someone said real tin foil hat stuff if you think this is part of Sandhursts secret society.

School teachers involved in football clubs! it’s only been happening since the dawn of time. Once upon a time that was how country clubs got a lot of their recruits.

Even Forrest’s boys are guilty of it.

Does seem a bit unnecessary to call themselves Dragons.

Don’t think Castlemaine uses the Magpie colours or nickname in a one school town.
Clearly the Dragon at the end of the Easter procession needs to be changed to a Donkey. It is just another spy controlled by the Sandhurst secret society.

Clearly the Dragon at the end of the Easter procession needs to be changed to a Donkey. It is just another spy controlled by the Sandhurst secret society.
Think Cam has only spent a year at sandhurst so he is on probation. I think a fully pledged dragon is 5 years.
But school footy coaching fast tracks this to 2.

d34073c6def46bfb16ccda738758c377.jpg

Saw this on another Facebook page today - BSE a high school planted right in south Bendigo’s heartland not really hiding their alliance with the dragons! Seriously what can flat / eaglehawk / south etc do to compete with this cheating ?

If you don’t think this is clear unfair bias that has stuffed the BFL then please explain how it isn’t !

Good luck to the BFL - doomed as this will effect the comp for the next 20 years

Better be thought a fool than to post this and remove all doubt. What a muppett.

Can’t wait for the Maine to ruffle some feathers up at headquarters !

Would be good to see them give it to the slags - but if they do will probably get their points smashed in 2025

Go pies

New concussion rules are interesting

A certain dr from a certain club will be like a parking inspector !

Chasing opposition players around to take them off the ground in finals like has been done in the past !

The 21 days will help his cause

I can see your point but it’s easy to go down these roads given there is an obvious cartel operating between AFLCV and some Bendigo schools.

However I maintain that it’s unusual for a school supposedly representing the community at large to choose the same nickname for a sporting team as one particular club in town. Regardless of intention it probably reflects a mindset that is quite instructive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New concussion rules are interesting

A certain dr from a certain club will be like a parking inspector !

Chasing opposition players around to take them off the ground in finals like has been done in the past !

The 21 days will help his cause

I think that is a little unfair CM. He is renowned for treating injured players from all clubs. Try and put some limits on your paranoia.

I think that is a little unfair CM. He is renowned for treating injured players from all clubs. Try and put some limits on your paranoia.
Wouldn’t have thought too many clubs would have an actual Dr working for their club. Let alone have a club Dr who is happy to help any player from any club, within their comp, or another.
Maybe next time he’s down the Maine he can check on Maggie’s blood pressure.

AFL Vic treating umpires with 0 respect.

New rep announced his own appointment to the group on facebook. Would've thought he or the admin would reach out to the board first to make introductions. Instead of "i'm appointed I'll rock up to training" facebook post.

AFL Vic treating umpires with 0 respect.

New rep announced his own appointment to the group on facebook. Would've thought he or the admin would reach out to the board first to make introductions. Instead of "i'm appointed I'll rock up to training" facebook post.
Not quite following you here rkjc, you mean the umpire’s rep to the league, like a club rep?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back