Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Castlemaine were brilliant.

I’ve had some involvement with Strath as most know but I was not unhappy to witness that.

Played better, wanted it more and had some great interactions with some of the supporters.
And especially great to see for a few seasoned campaigners the like of John Watson, Jackson Hood and Kal Huntly, that are only too familiar with being on the receiving end on the scoreboard against the storm and many others .

And especially great to see for a few seasoned campaigners the like of John Watson, Jackson Hood and Kal Huntly, that are only too familiar with being on the receiving end on the scoreboard against the storm and many others .

Kal Huntly was excellent. Bailey Henderson is the best player in the competition

Another great day, didn’t even mind being at what has to be the worst modern ground set up of all time, especially in the rain.

Such a shame we won’t make the finals, I genuinely believe we are a top four team and could have created some much needed interest.

Bring on next season.

Still find a way to be negative

Just realists - with the free run strath get they are massive failures.

Go mags in 2025

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Massive failures…Christ if that club is a failure I’d love to see success.

Enjoy your improvement and enjoy that excellent win as it was brilliant but good god give the whingeing a rest.

You blokes on here are making it hard to like your club

Enjoy your improvement and enjoy that excellent win as it was brilliant but good god give the whingeing a rest.

Out of interest roota being there and speaking to Castlemaine supporters do they get a good following to away games with the game being played at strath

Another great day, didn’t even mind being at what has to be the worst modern ground set up of all time, especially in the rain.

Such a shame we won’t make the finals, I genuinely believe we are a top four team and could have created some much needed interest.

Bring on next season.
Yeah it’s so good watching footy down in Castlemaine where the ground and facilities wish they were modern…

Out of interest roota being there and speaking to Castlemaine supporters do they get a good following to away games with the game being played at strath

Wasn’t many people there from both sides to be fair.

I had a good day interacting with some of the younger pies reserves lads. Great humour and good fun

Castlemaine is very similar to Lalbert.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a great turn out today considering the weather. Car horns were our way I thought and plenty of spectators as well.

Yeah it’s so good watching footy down in Castlemaine where the ground and facilities wish they were modern…

Jeez you Bendigo blokes can be sensitive. Camp is a shit hole, but it’s been around a bit longer and it still has covered areas that you can fit a crowd under and not need a telescope to see the game from, and it’s asphalted around the outside so you don’t have to walk through slop.
Bendigo council butchered Tannery Lane when they did it up.

Was a great turn out today considering the weather. Car horns were our way I thought and plenty of spectators as well.

Jeez you Bendigo blokes can be sensitive. Camp is a shit hole, but it’s been around a bit longer and it still has covered areas that you can fit a crowd under and not need a telescope to see the game from, and it’s asphalted around the outside so you don’t have to walk through slop.
Bendigo council butchered Tannery Lane when they did it up.

Just enjoy your win without finding something to whinge about

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back