Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Melton South confirmed to Riddell - do we think Ballarat FL goes even harder at Gisborne now to try and bring them across for 2025

I think gizzy are happy to win most games by 100 and have no revenue through the gate /bar / canteen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ballarat League must be falling apart!
Well I think they are far more accommodating to clubs outside Ballarat. Sunbury, bacchus and darley are happy to stay. Winning grand finals also seems to be far more even.

The bfl is square, strath, sandy and gisborne with Eaglehawk starting to drop off now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing Crazy is filthy,
Rumour was going around that Sandhurst were going to rest Greene and Tardew tomorrow and there was a real spring in the step of the Cmaine lads last night at training because they genuinely thought with those two out, they would have made up the 30% required to make finals.

Apprently someone involved in the club said they couldn’t risk it because if Cmaine won by the required amount an got into finals they would be a massive threat, so a line was put through the idea an Sandhurst will go in full strength

Hearing Crazy is filthy,
Rumour was going around that Sandhurst were going to rest Greene and Tardew tomorrow and there was a real spring in the step of the Cmaine lads last night at training because they genuinely thought with those two out, they would have made up the 30% required to make finals.

Apprently someone involved in the club said they couldn’t risk it because if Cmaine won by the required amount an got into finals they would be a massive threat, so a line was put through the idea an Sandhurst will go in full strength
Maths not a strong spot fresh?

Also hearing that Ben brown was out for breakfast and out of the clouds Daryl Wilson turned up with a strath polo and a representative from the bendigo pioneers ! Dazzler was confused he thought he was back in his strath days poaching yet another young kid from his home club ! Benny boy coming to the camp - Carol had better get on the phone to her mates and recruit a nice one pointer full back for the slags

Also hearing that Ben brown was out for breakfast and out of the clouds Daryl Wilson turned up with a strath polo and a representative from the bendigo pioneers ! Dazzler was confused he thought he was back in his strath days poaching yet another young kid from his home club ! Benny boy coming to the camp - Carol had better get on the phone to her mates and recruit a nice one pointer full back for the slags

You are single-handedly undoing any good will other clubs supporters may have had towards Castlemaine

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back