Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you go , it is only draining the afl of money, witch could be spent on grass roots football in the country

That’s small picture thinking. It’s created a massive boost in playing registrations and teams at every level that any sport would kill for. When you create more participants in a sport you create more interest in it, which in turn creates more money.
Female footy has been the best thing to happen to the game since the AFL expansion.

Good luck to Gisborne in there last game in the Bendigo League tomorrow. For what it is worth, my tip is Gisborne by 63 points. Too much class all over the ground.
80% of people that will walk through the gate will have players or officials passes to get in. Might be the lowest gate $ of all time.

I reckon there was an AFLW game played there a couple of years back. Richmond v Geelong I think. Good crowd turned up too.
Why not have a festival of footy of aflw in country Victoria. Play a game a day through school holidays in Bendigo, shepp, Ballarat, Wang, Albury Swan hill etc sell the game

The Broadford circus with its ringmaster have until the end of September to prove they can field a senior team. May be admitted without a senior team.
That's crazy making kids drive that far for junior footy. Why would you play under 18s for broadford and drive to bendigo every second week, when you can go play for Wallan or Kilmore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's crazy making kids drive that far for junior footy. Why would you play under 18s for broadford and drive to bendigo every second week, when you can go play for Wallan or Kilmore

Because the very intelligent BFNL and AFLVIC hub staff know best. Of course clubs will love going there to play 2s and 18s

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Umpiring in the U18s continues the trend of poor umpiring across Grand Finals.
I went to 5 Riddell Games this year and 6 Bendigo Games.

RDFL umpiring is that far ahead of Bendigo umpiring it’s not funny.
Again but, no questions will be asked as Sandhurst are in all Grand Finals so there is no issue

The 2 Castlemaine games I watched this year, they might have week given the opposition a 30-0 head start

Hard to extract any info out of the hub.
I'm guessing the hub's latest employee doesn't start their job until after the season.
Hopefully information is more free-flowing once they start on simple matters such as general news, tribunal results and live stream information.

To be fair, I think that the release of news regarding player reports and tribunal results is done poorly by most leagues.

Last edited:
Hard to extract any info out of the hub.
I'm guessing the hub's latest employee doesn't start their job until after the season.
Hopefully information is more free-flowing once they start on simple matters such as general news, tribunal results and live stream information.
It's bizarre mate. They don't even post the results for games on their Facebook.

Turns out the game is being streamed, link is via the league website.
On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back