Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not critical of the individuals out there having a go, there are systemic issues with the umpiring association that are well known to the board and the hub.

They’ve turned a blind eye to it and as a result umpiring has suffered.

Pretty much Hub management 101, ignore everything and do nothing.

Bourkey from the addy will get his Xmas bonus from the board. A night away at quest in Echuca on the house ! What a pathetic article telling everyone to focus on the good. Sandhurst won every grade of footy and 2 grades of netball. Equalisation at its finest. And he has declared Broadford are in. Those 2 teams today beat them by 350 points

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bourkey from the addy will get his Xmas bonus from the board. A night away at quest in Echuca on the house ! What a pathetic article telling everyone to focus on the good. Sandhurst won every grade of footy and 2 grades of netball. Equalisation at its finest. And he has declared Broadford are in. Those 2 teams today beat them by 350 points

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If gisborne leave and broadford come in. It will go down as the death of bendigo footy. 30 years ago bendigo footy was the premier comp in the state. I agree any chance we get a decent article relating to the state of the game. Two good sides played in thr grand final. I don't think any of the other sides in the 5, make finals in the gv, oandm, Geelong, Ballarat, Gippsland leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back