Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Bellarine have them. North central would go close at the moment and so would the murray league. Also sunraysia and central murray this year would be better
Rubbish. The potting of this league is going way too far. It has comfortably got all those leagues covered.

O&M, GVFL, Geelong, Gippsland, MPFNL, Ballarat in no particular order. What are the other 4 leagues that are better?
Sorry had the Metro leagues included…..nonetheless yes like some have mentioned I reckon Bellarine, Hampden and Central Murray have gone past Bendigo with a few closing the gap so looking at just country leagues would be just in the top 10

Intrigued by the measurement system being used to determine the strength of the various leagues being mentioned in this discussion point.
Quality of the premier team?
Depth of the finals teams?
Poor standard of the wooden spooners?
Average winning margin?
Number of games with players kicking multiple goals?
Seems a bit arbitrary just making an announcement.
When I was a kid I heard my grandfather talking to his mates about how the footy is not as good as it used to be and that money is ruining football. Fifty years later the footy is still not as good as it used to be and money is still ruining the game.
Taking a long time to kill it though.

Intrigued by the measurement system being used to determine the strength of the various leagues being mentioned in this discussion point.
Quality of the premier team?
Depth of the finals teams?
Poor standard of the wooden spooners?
Average winning margin?
Number of games with players kicking multiple goals?
Seems a bit arbitrary just making an announcement.
When I was a kid I heard my grandfather talking to his mates about how the footy is not as good as it used to be and that money is ruining football. Fifty years later the footy is still not as good as it used to be and money is still ruining the game.
Taking a long time to kill it though.
Bring back interleague games/country championships?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been told that they have until September 30 to show that they have player numbers and some coaching structure in place. This includes the concept of them having only a thirds and reserves in the competition next year.
So if Broadford can enter the league as a Reserves and Thirds only club, surely Maryborough remains as a Thirds only entity. Yes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back