Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

100% but there’s gotta be a body that controls the sport, something that ensure some of that sports bet wedge filters down to the boys slogging it out in the yinnars and port fairy’s of the comp
When constituents elect the controlling body, the controlling body starts caring about its constituents .
VCFL model saw such a process , whilst a significant selling point was for similar to happen regionally ( commissions) it barely lasted 12 months once the VCFL was wound up and funds were consumed by AFL Vic .

Looking at Murray FL and GVFL they both have 12 teams.

Not knowing anything about either league but I imagine the GVFL might not want a 13th team (Moama) so the option of joining the Bendigo FL with just the 8/9 teams could fit.

Looking at the 2024 ladder it seems Echuca United would not pursue a move to the Bendigo FL but there is precedence with Broadford....

Looking at Murray FL and GVFL they both have 12 teams.

Not knowing anything about either league but I imagine the GVFL might not want a 13th team (Moama) so the option of joining the Bendigo FL with just the 8/9 teams could fit.

Looking at the 2024 ladder it seems Echuca United would not pursue a move to the Bendigo FL but there is precedence with Broadford....
United would be broady by 150 +
Wrong echuca too, it'd be the bombers the bfl would want

Bendigo Pioneers u18 training squad

16 Sandhurst players. A notable number.

Don’t get me started on this crap. There is a ridiculous Sandhurst bias here. Some very good players missing out. This is not a talent program but a program for who can kiss ass the best. There is some bang average footballers on that list that will be no where near the level required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back