Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How many kids from Castlemaine were nominated by the club

I know of a country club that nominated three under 18s that had played senior footy in a top 2 side in arguably the second best comp in the district that never got selected, they also nominated two under 16 to try and get them in the system, nothing again. You can understand that the Bendigo clubs aren’t really gunna push back on this as it actually helps them

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For me it’s the attitude that’s been shown that’s the issue rather than any assistance.

Professor Carol Lundgren was pretty quick to react with ‘if he dies, he dies’ when Maryborough first hit the skids and yet Broadford seem to be receiving a warm welcome despite having no visible positives for the league that any of us can see.

I suppose the next logical step for those of us disenfranchised with the leadership is to be wary that they will indeed follow up with concessions for Broadford because we’ve seen time and again how they look after their pets.

In other news Crazymaggy2020 is there any truth to the whispers I’m hearing that the Castlemaine boys at Gissy attended more functions with their former club than present this year? Culture huh?
Professor Carol Lundgren??? You forgot who Carol is. Please name the 6 best kids in Castlemaines under 16s so the Sandhurst recruiters know. Did you watch any under age Castlemaine games this year? Believe it or not I did.

I know of a country club that nominated three under 18s that had played senior footy in a top 2 side in arguably the second best comp in the district that never got selected, they also nominated two under 16 to try and get them in the system, nothing again. You can understand that the Bendigo clubs aren’t really gunna push back on this as it actually helps them

The central Murray U18 league B&F didn’t get selected either.

Professor Carol Lundgren??? You forgot who Carol is. Please name the 6 best kids in Castlemaines under 16s so the Sandhurst recruiters know. Did you watch any under age Castlemaine games this year? Believe it or not I did.

You need to brush up on your Rocky history, see Drago v Creed.

The thing is I don’t need to tell them the names because they do it every year anyway either directly or under the guise of the ADP.

The Kyneton lad who went to strath played a lot of senior footy and features in each of straths finals. You said yourself the kid is an out and out star and would have made the Coates league squad of every team no matter where he played
No he didn’t, he didn’t play one game in the seniors!

You'd probably ask why didn't he play more senior footy, plenty of guys have won that medal and weren't close to playing pios too

Pretty sure this could be asked of any junior league medalist but if the kid has won the cmfl bnf and is still at the age to be eligible for the regions top under 18 squad you’d be hard pressed to find a anyone that thinks the kid doesn’t deserves a crack at taking his footy further or as someone said before it might as well be the bfnl inter league side

Pretty sure this could be asked of any junior league medalist but if the kid has won the cmfl bnf and is still at the age to be eligible for the regions top under 18 squad you’d be hard pressed to find a anyone that thinks the kid doesn’t deserves a crack at taking his footy further or as someone said before it might as well be the bfnl inter league side

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003_221831_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20241003_221831_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back