Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks so far Eaglehawk out and maine in, with south to add some pressure. Square will get any good Mildura kid coming down for uni. And they improved as the year went on, can't see them missing, even without toma
Every year Eaglehawk lose a couple of top plays and get written off and every year they are in the mix with September. In recent years they also have bad luck with injuries. Strath should have beaten Sandhurst in the prelim and Square should have beaten Strath the week before in what was a pretty good finals series really. I am calling it early, (very very early), but it will still be a real challenge for Castlemaine & South to make the finals and I don't think both of them will get there.

Big call albury, is perez coming back to sandhurst too?
No idea Trent. Have you heard anything?

Not sure if I expressed myself clearly. I am not saying South and/or Castlemaine cannot make the finals. I am saying it will be a real challenge for them as the present top five consistently put good teams on the park. I also believe both won't get there. South in particular are coming from a long way back.

This is a good situation and makes for a far more interesting season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back