Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

[QUOTE="Trent the flight Steward]Rochy will never under any circumstances come back

What if Echuca were to move? After all, Rochy’s foundation was predicated on beating them.
[/QUOTE]
Not even if echuca moved to the bfl would rochy entertain it. The bfl nearly stuffed rochy, making them sit out a year to get in the gv, took 20 years to recover

Should fit in well. If Ernst isn’t coming back then they replace him with Lanfranchi. And you’d think Schischka gets back Forward that means Jones goes back as well

Schiscka back forward with Jedd Brereton as another tall target. Jones back to half back but as we know can swing forward if needed.

Lafranchi should relish have others around him to carry some of the load. Good on him for wanting to stay in the league

Schiscka back forward with Jedd Brereton as another tall target. Jones back to half back but as we know can swing forward if needed.

Lafranchi should relish have others around him to carry some of the load. Good on him for wanting to stay in the league
I forgot about Brereton. Strath should be bloody good next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who have they lost? Word up my way is that Geary is going to be announced coach somewhere soon. Will take a few?

Gisborne hasn’t lost anyone from my source. They will surely reload for a massive flag tilt
Shannon is linked to a coaching job every season. If he does go I don’t think he’d take any.

Strath have re sigend all of their top liners

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back