List Mgmt. Best 22 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

After pulling up a certain poster on this thread about his 3rd tall claims and how in his opinion KPP need to be a particular min height and min weight to be considered KPP size - I got reported and Banned on this thread

Well the Ban is finished and im back and i will not stop calling this bloke out as he has years of Form for the same crap he constantly posts. But moving on from that he questions peoples posts who have mentioned that Garthwaite had put on size and said it was just about impossible to gain 7-8 kgs in just 1 season and grow 2-3 cm even though a poster mentioned he either knew ryan or knows somebody who does and his info was correct.

There has been reports that even the short ass Bolton has gained 6-8 kgs in just 1 season - But ofcourse that was also dismissed as 'It was not updated on the tigers website'

On Ryan Garthwaite

“I think ‘Garthy’ has put on about nine or 10 kilos since he’s been here. His work ethic is amazing. He’s always around the Club. On his day off, he’s in . . . he just loves being around the boys. He’s a real country boy and he’s fitted in and is going to be a good player"

Shaun Grigg. june 23 2017

:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D
Years of form for the same crap he/she constantly posts.
That applies to 99.7% of posters on Big Footy.
We have one who devoted 1000 posts to telling all and sundry how Lennon was the answer; we have one who uses every second post to remind us how well his poster boy CEllis is regarded at Tigerland and how he is a brilliant player; another who rarely talks footy and posts satirical and derogatory remarks about others, yet still doesn't realise that satire is meant to be funny and he ain't; and another one or two who use thgeir time convincing us how great hampson is.
Repetitive posting ... NO o_O

:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D
Years of form for the same crap he/she constantly posts.
That applies to 99.7% of posters on Big Footy.
We have one who devoted 1000 posts to telling all and sundry how Lennon was the answer; we have one who uses every second post to remind us how well his poster boy CEllis is regarded at Tigerland and how he is a brilliant player; another who rarely talks footy and posts satirical and derogatory remarks about others, yet still doesn't realise that satire is meant to be funny and he ain't; and another one or two who use thgeir time convincing us how great hampson is.
Repetitive posting ... NO o_O
A tad harsh.
I hope I'm in the top .3%

You forgot the one who claims they are always right and even when proven wrong can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong, who plays the victim card to accuse people of disagreeing with them for the sake of disagreeing as a way to deflect having to admit they are wrong. This same poster also has a habit of misreading posts and failing to comprehend what has actually been said which then leads them to exaggerating claims to make others look bad and paint themselves as some type of all knowing footballing genius.

Still bitter on my insisting that Jack Graham should play late in the season, even though you argued black and blue he wasn't ready.
Just goes to show how little you know about this game. You embarrass yourself with nearly every post and are embarrassing yourself with this.
If you actually READ what I said, I included myself as someone who posts a lot about one subject, but that would be lost on you in your haste just to get another post up as quickly as possible to have a crack at me.
LOL ... Graham played less footy and had less of a pre-season than poster boy CEllis ... just goes to show players can quite easily play good football without a full pre-seaason.
Happy Sunday whinger!

Still bitter on my insisting that Jack Graham should play late in the season, even though you argued black and blue he wasn't ready.
Just goes to show how little you know about this game. You embarrass yourself with nearly every post and are embarrassing yourself with this.
If you actually READ what I said, I included myself as someone who posts a lot about one subject, but that would be lost on you in your haste just to get another post up as quickly as possible to have a crack at me.
LOL ... Graham played less footy and had less of a pre-season than poster boy CEllis ... just goes to show players can quite easily play good football without a full pre-seaason.
Happy Sunday whinger!
Also went straight past your poster boy Miles, who had no injuries or lack of preseason to hide behind but lets not admit that Miles wasn't that good now. See unlike you Fonzie I can say when I was wrong.

Also went straight past your poster boy Miles, who had no injuries or lack of preseason to hide behind but lets not admit that Miles wasn't that good now. See unlike you Fonzie I can say when I was wrong.

Just good enough to win the Twos best and fairest in a canter, finish fifth in the Liston despite missing several games as an emergency in the Ones ... yep no good. I believe one of those he won the b&f over was poster boy CEllis.
LMFAO .... a bloke who proudly declared last week that he wouldn't bother responding to my posts, yet like a rabid dog on heat can't wait to jump in at the earliest possible chance and respond about 10 times and counting.
Good to see your beliefs are as consistent as your dross and tedious arguments. YAWN!!! Couldn't get more bitter by bathing in lemon juice!
But go ahead and declare you won't be responding t my posts while you hijack another thread.

Just good enough to win the Twos best and fairest in a canter, finish fifth in the Liston despite missing several games as an emergency in the Ones ... yep no good. I believe one of those he won the b&f over was poster boy CEllis.
LMFAO .... a bloke who proudly declared last week that he wouldn't bother responding to my posts, yet like a rabid dog on heat can't wait to jump in at the earliest possible chance and respond about 10 times and counting.
Good to see your beliefs are as consistent as your dross and tedious arguments. YAWN!!! Couldn't get more bitter by bathing in lemon juice!
But go ahead and declare you won't be responding t my posts while you hijack another thread.
No bitterness here champ, although it would appear the same can't be said about you. You seem to have taken a fairly broad description of a type of poster that I added to your rant personally. Maybe a touch of guiltiness creeping in.

No bitterness here champ, although it would appear the same can't be said about you. You seem to have taken a fairly broad description of a type of poster that I added to your rant personally. Maybe a touch of guiltiness creeping in.

Nah mate, everyone sees through you. I'd rather be me than you. You my friend have no compunction or soul. You've gotten to a point where it's purely personal with, or against me, and you don't even believe half the dribble you spew forth. It's 'I'll view what Goldy says and go the other way'. Deep down you don't believe Miles is an ordinary footballer - and I f***** laughed all year long when he was named in the best (most times top two) only to see you post that he had '36 meh possessions'. Those 36 'meh possessions' certainly earned him the coaches votes more often than not and proud to see blokes like TigerImposter and others call you out. So either you really do have no idea about football or just deliberately show your hatred for other posters and oppose their views.
I have no guilt about what I posted, it's truth. We have a community full of one-dimensional posters and people who, like you, pull the 'support our players don't bag them' card only to bag certain other posters but can't recognise it.
Hopefully your bitterness subsides.

Nah mate, everyone sees through you. I'd rather be me than you. You my friend have no compunction or soul. You've gotten to a point where it's purely personal with, or against me, and you don't even believe half the dribble you spew forth. It's 'I'll view what Goldy says and go the other way'. Deep down you don't believe Miles is an ordinary footballer - and I f***** laughed all year long when he was named in the best (most times top two) only to see you post that he had '36 meh possessions'. Those 36 'meh possessions' certainly earned him the coaches votes more often than not and proud to see blokes like TigerImposter and others call you out. So either you really do have no idea about football or just deliberately show your hatred for other posters and oppose their views.
I have no guilt about what I posted, it's truth. We have a community full of one-dimensional posters and people who, like you, pull the 'support our players don't bag them' card only to bag certain other posters but can't recognise it.
Hopefully your bitterness subsides.
Again your inability to comprehend comes to the fore. I've never Miles is a poor footballer. I've said his disposals arent as impactful as they could be for someone who gets it 30+ times a game. Sadly you can't/won't accept a criticism of Miles and it is why you get labelled a hypocrite as you expect everyone else to cop criticism of players they like without question.

I don't hate a single poster on here. I disagree with a number of posters and their views when I feel it is justified, sadly there are a number of those posters who become Trump like in their behaviour when their opinions aren't taken as gospel.

Again your inability to comprehend comes to the fore. I've never Miles is a poor footballer. I've said his disposals arent as impactful as they could be for someone who gets it 30+ times a game. Sadly you can't/won't accept a criticism of Miles and it is why you get labelled a hypocrite as you expect everyone else to cop criticism of players they like without question.

I don't hate a single poster on here. I disagree with a number of posters and their views when I feel it is justified, sadly there are a number of those posters who become Trump like in their behaviour when their opinions aren't taken as gospel.

I am very accepting of criticism of Miles, as I am CEllis, Edwards, Castragna, Townsend, Caddy ... all of whom have flaws.
Do IU think Miles is in the best 22, yes ..... but he has flaws like everyone else and I have never said he didn't, that's just you inventing stuff. I am also aare - as tends to happen at ALL footy clubs - he has been pigeon-holed and will battle to get games this year. Again, I think he is worthy of best 22 but accepting of his plight. That won't stop you mentioning him in every second post to defend your argument, like he's the only poor player on the list.
Do I hate posters on here? Hate is a strong word, but I don't shy away from honest truth. I don't hate anyone, but yes I dislike a pair of posters and you'd be one. I have seven blokes on Ignore, I don't hate or even dislike them ... I feel sorry for them actually (especially three of them, who I am told by friends on here continue to respond and at times ridicule my posts) .. you would think three and four months after not a single post of theirs was reposnded by me you'd think they'd wake up and realise I don't converse with them, but they ain't that smart. I have had run-ins with Madtiger2006 but i don't hate or dislike him. But I am not going to pretend I like you or tate your opinions (and I'm pretty sure I have rarely if ever in these last few months initiated interaction with you .... it's generally always starts with you responding to something I post, which I guess is your prerogative). You've made it personal so I'll join you!

I am very accepting of criticism of Miles, as I am CEllis, Edwards, Castragna, Townsend, Caddy ... all of whom have flaws.
Do IU think Miles is in the best 22, yes ..... but he has flaws like everyone else and I have never said he didn't, that's just you inventing stuff. I am also aare - as tends to happen at ALL footy clubs - he has been pigeon-holed and will battle to get games this year. Again, I think he is worthy of best 22 but accepting of his plight. That won't stop you mentioning him in every second post to defend your argument, like he's the only poor player on the list.
Do I hate posters on here? Hate is a strong word, but I don't shy away from honest truth. I don't hate anyone, but yes I dislike a pair of posters and you'd be one. I have seven blokes on Ignore, I don't hate or even dislike them ... I feel sorry for them actually (especially three of them, who I am told by friends on here continue to respond and at times ridicule my posts) .. you would think three and four months after not a single post of theirs was reposnded by me you'd think they'd wake up and realise I don't converse with them, but they ain't that smart. I have had run-ins with Madtiger2006 but i don't hate or dislike him. But I am not going to pretend I like you or tate your opinions (and I'm pretty sure I have rarely if ever in these last few months initiated interaction with you .... it's generally always starts with you responding to something I post, which I guess is your prerogative). You've made it personal so I'll join you!
I made it personal, that's a joke right. I responded to constant barbs about not having a clue about footy, misrepresentation of my opinion and your hypocrisy in claiming I can never admit any wrong when I've never once seen you admit to being wrong. If you've taken those responses personally then that's on you not me.

I made it personal, that's a joke right. I responded to constant barbs about not having a clue about footy, misrepresentation of my opinion and your hypocrisy in claiming I can never admit any wrong when I've never once seen you admit to being wrong. If you've taken those responses personally then that's on you not me.

Mate, I'm done with you. I don't like you, I don't rate your opinion (in fact you have no feel for football) and I'm done responding to "your" constant barbs. Yes, you admit when you're wrong ..... 100 posts in. You have done nothing but denigrate Miles for the best part of 12 months and today .... what 500 posts later .... you bring yourself to say he's "not a poor footballer." Joke. Ditto for CEllis, you talekd him up and then after 50-100 posts you present your thesis on all his shortcomings, which made him look mediocre. And you wonder why I call you Jeckyl and Hyde. You flip at the drop of a hat. I've led you to water long enough ... you don't have any strong opinions other than to disagree with me and a handful of others. Seriously, it's pretty pathetic.
Like, don'y you get tired going trawling for my posts and feeling you have to write something in a bid to disparage me. Put me on Ignore and do yoursef a favour. It'll be better for your health, I promise, not shadowing my ever move a-la Libba will ensure your longevity.
As you said earlier "there are a number of those posters who become Trump like in their behaviour when their opinions aren't taken as gospel." You had to be looking in the mirror, right? You're always telling me and others what's right!
Shoo fly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting a bit excited about Garth on this forum. He ain't playing unless, Rance, Astbury or Grimes or Broad go down with injury. I expect him to play a handful of games this year but he isn't squeezing any of the first three out of the side and Broad has him covered at this stage. Another year developing his strength will hold him in good stead when he enters his 3rd season.

Getting a bit excited about Garth on this forum. He ain't playing unless, Rance, Astbury or Grimes or Broad go down with injury. I expect him to play a handful of games this year but he isn't squeezing any of the first three out of the side and Broad has him covered at this stage. Another year developing his strength will hold him in good stead when he enters his 3rd season.
Wont make it , Only a 3rd tall with no leap and average speed 192cm 84kgs - He needs to grow 5 cm and add 20 kgs to be clasified a KPD

Mate, I'm done with you. I don't like you, I don't rate your opinion (in fact you have no feel for football) and I'm done responding to "your" constant barbs. Yes, you admit when you're wrong ..... 100 posts in. You have done nothing but denigrate Miles for the best part of 12 months and today .... what 500 posts later .... you bring yourself to say he's "not a poor footballer." Joke. Ditto for CEllis, you talekd him up and then after 50-100 posts you present your thesis on all his shortcomings, which made him look mediocre. And you wonder why I call you Jeckyl and Hyde. You flip at the drop of a hat. I've led you to water long enough ... you don't have any strong opinions other than to disagree with me and a handful of others. Seriously, it's pretty pathetic.
Like, don'y you get tired going trawling for my posts and feeling you have to write something in a bid to disparage me. Put me on Ignore and do yoursef a favour. It'll be better for your health, I promise, not shadowing my ever move a-la Libba will ensure your longevity.
As you said earlier "there are a number of those posters who become Trump like in their behaviour when their opinions aren't taken as gospel." You had to be looking in the mirror, right? You're always telling me and others what's right!
Shoo fly!
Poor Goldy, still posting inaccuracies and still playing the victim card.

FWIW my opinion on Miles hasn't changed, nor has my opinion on C.Ellis or Griffiths for what it's worth. Miles will continue to get plenty in the VFL but will struggle to get games at AFL level unless he becomes more damaging with his disposals and more accountable when we don't have the ball. This was an opinion I had before the season started and one that was proven correct during the year as Miles continually struggled to get a look in for the AFL side.

C.Ellis needs to have a big summer and 2018 if he wants to still be on the list in 2019 and beyond, I believe he has the quality to prove the many doubters wrong, if that's talking up then guilty as charged. As for Griffiths, as much as people don't like it, I believe he will more likely than not get the first crack at the second tall forward spot judging by the comments coming out of the club via media reports. Don't necessarily agree with it myself, but I see it happening. I backed Prestia to come good when you and your superior feel for footy insisted he was a bust and the club was wrong to get him, even now I still don't think you've been able to say you got it wrong, on the flip side I got Graham wrong and I'm glad I did as he was important in the last 5 weeks of the year.

As for not having my opinion taken as gospel, over the 10+ years I've been here there have been plenty who have disagreed with my opinion and while things have gotten heated at time when discussing the difference in opinion, I'd like to believe there is some sort of respect from each party for the other to have a difference of opinion, sadly it seems that you don't seem to be able to respect anyone unless they share your opinion.

Mate

Are you planning on sitting in your normal spot
for the VFL games at Punt Rd in 2018? Look forward to popping by and saying Kia Ora when I'm about, which you know is often.

I'll speak to you re Best 22 post Maroochydore. We have prep at Punt Rd Saturday week and travel today fortnight.

Hope the family are going well and you all enjoyed Alladin.

Haere Ra

Last edited:
Love them all for what they achieved and how they went about it.
But for a hypothetical best 22 I reckon the 2 at most risk would be Broad and Castagna. Broad is strong and quick but may lack in polish and decision making. George is great with his pressure and contest but hands are not up to standard.
So if Bolton played rd 1 then George might be under the pump when Rioli comes back. (But if his two grabs become one he could become an elite small forward).
Broad could be replaced by a Garthwaite or C Ellis, who potentially could keep him out if they perform as we would hope.
Outside those two our best 22 is set. A firing Griffo, Lloyd, Miles, Stengle, and draftees could also be best 22...but at the minute don’t warrant the title.

Love them all for what they achieved and how they went about it.
But for a hypothetical best 22 I reckon the 2 at most risk would be Broad and Castagna. Broad is strong and quick but may lack in polish and decision making. George is great with his pressure and contest but hands are not up to standard.
So if Bolton played rd 1 then George might be under the pump when Rioli comes back. (But if his two grabs become one he could become an elite small forward).
Broad could be replaced by a Garthwaite or C Ellis, who potentially could keep him out if they perform as we would hope.
Outside those two our best 22 is set. A firing Griffo, Lloyd, Miles, Stengle, and draftees could also be best 22...but at the minute don’t warrant the title.
We are getting ourselves a best 30 or so.
Which means that whoever is getting a game will have to be fit and in form... be it a Broad, Castagna, C Ellis, Miles or Griffiths.
Whoever gets in Round one will be hellbent on making Rioli, Broad, Higgins et al really earn their spot. Great position to be in.

Mate

Are you planning on sitting in your normal spot
for the VFL games at Punt Rd in 2018? Look forward to popping by and saying Kia Ora when I'm about, which you know is often.

I'll speak to you re Best 22 post Maroochydore. We have prep at Punt Rd Saturday week and travel today fortnight.

Hope the family are going well and you all enjoyed Alladin.

Haere Ra
Plan on being in the same spot as often as I can be. Always good to get down there and sit amongst the crowd and watch the kids coming through. Hopefully my poor feel for football doesn't rub off on your good self or others who sit near me.

Plan on being in the same spot as often as I can be. Always good to get down there and sit amongst the crowd and watch the kids coming through. Hopefully my poor feel for football doesn't rub off on your good self or others who sit near me.

Look forward to seeing you in the FTF section.

We’ll chat re Best 22 in 3 weeks. Will let you know who wins the Tony Mangan Award in Maroochydore.

Speak then.

Haere Ra

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Best 22 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back