best betting agency

Remove this Banner Ad

rodda

Senior List
Oct 4, 2008
PI
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just wondering what your guys opinion is on the best agency to place multibets on stuff like soccer, cricket, basketball, nfl.

on betfair could some one please explain to me what exactly i am betting on when i bet on the lay odds which are right next to the odds for the home team to win for exampe?

its boggled my mind a little.

on betfair could some one please explain to me what exactly i am betting on when i bet on the lay odds which are right next to the odds for the home team to win for exampe?

to 'lay' simply means bet against that team from winning.

eg Chelsea V Newcastle Utd this week in the EPL

Chelsea is 1.25 to lay, if you think they will NOT win.

say i lay 100 at 1.25, my position would be -$25 Chelsea/+$100 Draw/+$100 Newcastle

so in effectively this bet would cost $25, which would be deducted from you Account Balance.

I suggest you look at the demo on the site before you start donating money.

on betfair are u able to transfer your winnings from your account straight to your account or is a third party needed to get your betfair winnings to your bank account? Cause as i understand it it doesn't except australian issued debit or credit cards.

On Betfair does anyone use Bet Trader?

I've just started using it and it seems good but a little bit of learning.

If you do whats you're best tips to getting good results with it

Remove this Banner Ad

best betting agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back