Best Club Songs In Order (Unbiased Please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Booney said:
Geelong,I cant believe no one has ripped into Geelong,who else proclaims to be "the greatest team of all" pfft.Losers.

I think the line "We play the game as it should be played.." is the limp one there.
So Geelong never flood or chip backward ? Maybe thats why they are 10th.
:D

AnGrYBrIsBaNeLiOnEsS1980 said:
I wouldnt know I passed it years ago unlike you you tool.

haha you should of just agreed with him, you sound so gay now.

Maybe should of replied with a, yeah good, we leart our 8 times tables the other day :)

Im actually curious to what west coast fans think of their song? I didn't realise how hideous (IMO) it was until a few weeks ago. Easily gets my hands down 16th place for me.

Richmond (YELOW AND BLACK)
Kangas (extended)
Melbourne
Hawthorn (dunno why)
Essendon
Sydney
Geelong
Adelaide
Bulldogs
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood
Saints
Port
Freo (second worst song known to man)
West Coast ('and we're here, to tell you why': worst song ever *embarrassed*)

I watched West Coast beat St Kilda a couple of weeks ago at Telstra Dome and one of the guys with me said "The worst thing about West Coast winning is that we have to listen to their song twice after the game!"

LOL

Up there cazaly, in there and fight
Out there and at 'em, show 'em your might
Up there cazaly, don't let 'em in
Fly like an angel, you're out there to win

Up there cazaly, in there and fight
Out there and at 'em, show 'em you're might
Up there cazaly, show 'em you're high
Fight like the devil, the crowd's on your side
The - crowd's - on - your - side...

GoCROWS! said:
Im actually curious to what west coast fans think of their song? I didn't realise how hideous (IMO) it was until a few weeks ago. Easily gets my hands down 16th place for me.

as cheesy as the west coast theme song is I actually think it is far better than every other club song besides freo's (which is even cheesier with even worse lyrics) but at least they are catchy and every other club song is boring and about 100years old.

I know I'm easily in the minority but freo's song is the best despite the terrible lyrics

Best - Richmond and Carlton by far. Would love to be able to sing either of these songs after my side had a win!

The "Yellow and Black" and the "Ump pa dump pa da, ump pa dump pa da" before the Blues song are both magical!

Booney said:
Geelong,I cant believe no one has ripped into Geelong,who else proclaims to be "the greatest team of all" pfft.Losers.

Ah Mr Boon. Club songs are meant to rouse the supporters and players of those teams and also be a declaration of intent, perhaps not meant to be taken literally but to fire emotion. While statistics would point out that we aren't the greatest team of all, that is our intent and ultimate goal.

The intent of the Port song has been taken literally. We'll never stop stop stop till we're top top top and that's what you did did did. Full marks for understanding the target audience though, having to repeat everything so that the penny drops ;)

1. Richmond
2. North Melbourne (full version)
3. Carlton
4. Collingwood (a bit of bias here)
5. Bullies
6. Brisbane
7. Sydney
8. Geelong
13. Port (but some new lyrics would help)
14. Crows (again some new lyrics would help)
15. West Coast
16. Freo

Regards

S. Pete

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Club Songs In Order (Unbiased Please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back