Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Based on what all the Doggies supporters are alluding to (and I don't know why they wouldn't just say it), is it fair to suggest his wife has had a miscarriage?
I remember reading she's been through 5 rounds of ivf. She was celebrating her birthday recently, and in b-day pics she's drinking, so don't think she would be pregnant. But I could be wrong, im only guessing.
She has also made her insta public again.

So I have a rumour was told a couple of weeks ago.

Friend who works at a restaurant in Sydney. She is in no way interested in afl. Knows literally nothing about it, other than I like and play masters.

She said an afl player come in with some regulars (who are “identities”) and at the end of the night he gave a baggie to a waitress as a “tip”.

There was some confusion on the players name but after her checking (assume with colleagues) came back as Dustin…

Friend who works at a restaurant in Sydney. She is in no way interested in afl. Knows literally nothing about it, other than I like and play masters.

She said an afl player come in with some regulars (who are “identities”) and at the end of the night he gave a baggie to a waitress as a “tip”.

There was some confusion on the players name but after her checking (assume with colleagues) came back as Dustin…
Yeah, I was always dubious about that Dustin Fletcher bloke.

Was this your inspiration?

Anyone remember when that poster on this thread went "bang" and posted about 10 to 15 quality rumours in a short space of time.

I wish this thread went close to resembling that again, rather than the repetitive/unfunny crap that is regularly posted on here every day.
Phantom's source was the first 100 pages of the original thread. I had just finished a week reading the whole thing from start to finish (I still feel dirty) and he came along and summarised it in one page

Funny how ‘strikes‘ against Franklin, Hodge, Hunter, DeGoey, Swan, Beams, etc are automatically believed.....yet Martin is a ‘cleanskin’....even though his personal contacts were/are the most ‘suspect’ of any.

By all means....innocent till proven guilty - but the ‘pub test’ applies to all, equally.

Last edited:
Funny how ‘strikes‘ against Franklin, Hodge, Hunter, DeGoey, Swan, Beams, etc are automatically believed.....yet Martin is a ‘cleanskin’....even though his personal contacts were/are the most ‘suspect’ of any.

By all means....innocent till proven guilty - but the ‘pub test’ applies to all, equally.
dont forget Hanneberry

Mate Dustin n Franklin are you most Protected species we all know about there off flied antics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted on the Carlton board, someone telling a story about Mick McGuane.

The only time I ever saw him in a Carlton tracksuit was at about 10.30 - 11pm one Friday night "when he was injured" asleep holding an empty grog bottle sitting on the ground outside the old Metro nightclub. Head back against the wall snoring & all. Security just left him sitting there too

With all the "players who look like lesbians" chat I'm staggered nobody has mentioned Ben Brown. Looks like a lesbian pottery teacher at a local TAFE.

Surely not! If there are significant outs and we roll them by 10 goals then there has to be questions asked of AFL house about the integrity of this Covid model.
'if' doing a lot of heavy lifting there. You watched us perform in games we are expected to win during the last two decades?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back