Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Has anyone else heard the Hamish McIntosh rumour that he was caught sniffing the undies of one of his teammates after a training session in 2012, which was one of the main reasons he was pushed out of the club and traded to Geelong?
Bet it was Swallow’s. He was famous for his tackle.

Has anyone else heard the Hamish McIntosh rumour that he was caught sniffing the undies of one of his teammates after a training session in 2012, which was one of the main reasons he was pushed out of the club and traded to Geelong?

I hadn't, but I'm happy to spread it

Interesting that no AFL club hired him but he's still been coaching kids for the last 15 years. Yes he's won flags, but not sure he'd be the best mentor given his off field exploits during his playing days.
Was assistant at St Kilda before Thomas got the gig and boned him

This Day n age if the media got a hold of this North be homophobic haha
Three Percent of the population is gay so he could be one

Probably an old one, but Darren Jolly only appeared on the Block as Eddie signed a multi year media (third party) deal as part of a side-gig to lure him from Sydney to the Pies. Jolly finished up a year early and threatened to hold Eddie to the last year of the media deal, and the Block was a convenient way to fulfil that clause and keep the lawyers and AFL away.

Not quite as dodgy as Judd's mum's Visy gig, but the AFL at least scrutinise 3rd party deals a little more closely now.

Probably an old one, but Darren Jolly only appeared on the Block as Eddie signed a multi year media (third party) deal as part of a side-gig to lure him from Sydney to the Pies. Jolly finished up a year early and threatened to hold Eddie to the last year of the media deal, and the Block was a convenient way to fulfil that clause and keep the lawyers and AFL away.

Not quite as dodgy as Judd's mum's Visy gig, but the AFL at least scrutinise 3rd party deals a little more closely now.
Judds mum? It was Judd who was the ambassador, and when asked about what he did for visy, said "it's about environmental stuff"

Judds mum? It was Judd who was the ambassador, and when asked about what he did for visy, said "it's about environmental stuff"
Judd's mum was rumoured to be on Visy's payroll as well. 'General admin'

Yeah, might be slang for what he actually did which was give it to a S&C staffer's missus while he was being trained by said staffer. He was best mates with this bloke too, and kept telling him that his missus is probably only acting weird because she's stressed for the better part of a year. All the while, he was moving into her place whilst his 'best mate' was still paying for it. He's a top tier scumbag hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to believe that Carlton would do anything to manipulate (aka cheat) the salary cap. It’s always the ones you least suspect!

She wasn’t the in-house Visy singer ?.

That performance she gave on the Footy Show one year was truly disturbing. Worse than most of the stuff on Reddit.
Oh my god I had forgotten that. Now just the memory is making my ears bleed slightly.

Jack Scrimshaw has good taste in women but he's a simple fella and won't be winning any spelling bees in the future.

Also confirmed that he's a nice dude but his good mate Changkouth Jiath is a next level legend and nicest bloke you'd ever meet.

I don't have anything other than that.

She wasn’t the in-house Visy singer ?.

That performance she gave on the Footy Show one year was truly disturbing. Worse than most of the stuff on Reddit.

I remember she also sang “We’re playing football” on before the game once.

It was the worst thing I ever heard but I’d love to find the footage for the ages.
Tried googling but no luck

Jack Scrimshaw has good taste in women but he's a simple fella and won't be winning any spelling bees in the future.

Also confirmed that he's a nice dude but his good mate Changkouth Jiath is a next level legend and nicest bloke you'd ever meet.

I don't have anything other than that.

Heard in year 12 he still kept spelling his name Scrimchorse

It was the worst thing I ever heard but I’d love to find the footage for the ages.

Was that not the same song ?.

Don’t tell me she had two !!.

This a major can of worms that has been re-opened.

I really do wonder whether Judd said anything to her before she did it.

I’d rather watch the ‘97 prelim again than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back