Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:

Disgraceful. I have a personal interest in intergrity and honesty in the league which isn’t happening. Things are being covered up. The account I had since 2017 was removed just from responding to a topic about this.

it hasn’t been dealt with. Legally maybe but this being “dealt with” isnt allowing someone who has misconduct only a few short years ago to get drafted? Sketchy. You think that’s okay for someone who morally should be put into the SO registry to be allowed to get drafted into the afl

Shows who you are morally by that comment

If it was dealt with legally, it was dealt with.

I can see why you were deleted previously.

Ur pathetic. People like you need to be put on an island and far away from society. There’s a reason why everything is riddled with r*pe and misconduct. All cos stans like you accept it

Familiar with the term "virtue signalling"?

Actually doesn't work as well when you're aggressive towards others when you're holding yourself out to be a beacon of morality and righteousness.

FWIW, I agree that what he did was disgraceful and I certainly feel for his victim. He was a real scumbag, I hope he's learned from it. But given charges were brought and heard, then the outcome should be respected. Our legal system is far from perfect, but the treatment of young offenders is necessarily circumspect to allow an appropriate level of punishment whilst not making it define their adult lives (before they are even adults). I get that you feel the punishment was insufficient, and perhaps it was, but that's the way the law is applied in given circumstances. There's nothing to be gained from coming here saying he hasn't been punished enough, so for justice to be served, we should all join you in a virtual lynching.

Last edited:

techno viking GIF

Familiar with the term "virtue signalling"?

Actually doesn't work as well when you're aggressive towards others when you're holding yourself out to be a beacon of morality and righteousness.

FWIW, I agree that what he did was disgraceful and I certainly feel for his victim. He was a real scumbag, I hope he's learned from it. But given charges were brought and heard, then the outcome should be respected. Our legal system is far from perfect, but the treatment of young offenders is necessarily circumspect to allow an appropriate level of punishment whilst not making it define their adult lives (before they are even adults). I get that you feel the punishment was insufficient, and perhaps it was, but that's the way the law is applied in given circumstances. There's nothing to be gained from coming here saying he hasn't been punished enough, so for justice to be served, we should all join you in a virtual lynching.

Nothing short of a public hanging is acceptable, especially when it's a teenager.

As opposed to those clubs contacting him. Apollo Bay McGoos have said petrol money and free pies from the local bakery for each win.
Apollo bay bakery don't give away free stuff.
They sell grotty old pies for 8.50 $

If you play with the bay you get the opportunity to bang ugly Melbourne chick's at either pub and that's if you're a gun player.
Magoo players get to chase a sheep at paradise road farm.

Yes. You did.

Just for a bit of transparency, what's the reasoning for this? We can seemingly discuss the issue, but not name names. Is it because they were minors, or is there some sort of potential legal impact for BigFooty if we make allegations?

The player the original poster is referring to is 18 years old, nearly 19. The incident supposedly happened 3 years ago therefore he was 16. In an earlier post it stated that the girl was 15 or almost 15 at the time. Plenty of shenanigans happen between boys and girls of that age. If it was a police matter it would have been dealt with by now.
The op has stated the he knows the girls family and obviously has an axe to grind. Most people have done something in their youth that they are not proud of but don't have their future career wrecked because of it.
Surely you can't be serious with this outlook?

Rape is pretty ****ing far off shenanigans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading through 5 pages I finally worked out who the player is.

I don't know how he could be on a list if it is true

Surely you can't be serious with this outlook?

Rape is pretty ******* far off shenanigans
If you had of read the rest of the tread you would have seen that I said that I hadn't read the article that is posted later in thread when I posted that comment. Shenanigans is definitely isn't

After reading through 5 pages I finally worked out who the player is.

I don't know how he could be on a list if it is true

The age of the offending is probably why. Not to turn this into a "boys will be boys" thing, but he was barely a teenager at the time. Rotten, but young enough to redeem themselves.

The age of the offending is probably why. Not to turn this into a "boys will be boys" thing, but he was barely a teenager at the time. Rotten, but young enough to redeem themselves.
Not sure that redeem is the right word, but certainly young enough to pull their head in and change their ways before their life is completely up shit creak.

BTW, good work bumping the relevant thread that had been locked for three and a half years, chief.
Chief Banned Australidream77 again? How sad we can’t discuss something. And locked the other thread discussing it. Who are you protecting. No one has mentioned the r*pist or the family name. Why you banning people that talk about it. Big footy has locked any thread about it.

Digitally raping an unconscious 14yo and then distributing the images on social media without her knowledge or consent is somehow something that suffers no consequences and the perpetrator can be 'redeemed' while playing AFL for his old man's club.

Interesting view point from North supporters.

Digitally raping an unconscious 14yo and then distributing the images on social media without her knowledge or consent is somehow something that suffers no consequences and the perpetrator can be 'redeemed' while playing AFL for his old man's club.

No one knows that he suffered no consequences

In fact I’d say it’s likely he suffered all the consequences some one of that age (who can afford an excellent lawyer) can legally suffer

EDIT: I should add I do think he’s a disgusting dirt bag and would almost say in cases like this if the victim said they wanted the perpetrator publicly named they should be

No one knows that he suffered no consequences

In fact I’d say it’s likely he suffered all the consequences some one of that age (who can afford an excellent lawyer) can legally suffer

EDIT: I should add I do think he’s a disgusting dirt bag and would almost say in cases like this if the victim said they wanted the perpetrator publicly named they should be
I agree, but I think a lot of these cases they protect the ID of the perp only because it helps protect the victims identity.

What are your thoughts on violence against women? I suppose your club takes a strong stance on that.

Or are just a hypocrite?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back