Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The 19 year old kid who laid out the biggest dick head in footy

A reminder for you
View attachment 1819480
One of these blokes is the biggest dickhead in the AFL. Probably the bloke who deliberately concussed a guy with a history of head knocks.

Murphy is a gun player in the premiership team. Caminiti won’t play 50 games. Levels.

One of these blokes is the biggest dickhead in the AFL. Probably the bloke who deliberately concussed a guy with a history of head knocks.

Murphy is a gun player in the premiership team. Caminiti won’t play 50 games. Levels.
Just because it was a shit act from Caminiti, doesn't exclude Murphy from being a c*ckhead.

Sad part about Murphy is he looks like he could genuinely become a good player, then he runs his mouth off at opponents, then when he gets the slightest bit of contact, he goes down like a sack of sh!t (that's not aimed at the incident in the GF by the way).

Even if you think Caminiti is the biggest dickhead in the league, Murphy (and Maynard for that matter) are travelling at light speeds to catch him!

Just because it was a s**t act from Caminiti, doesn't exclude Murphy from being a c*ckhead.

Sad part about Murphy is he looks like he could genuinely become a good player, then he runs his mouth off at opponents, then when he gets the slightest bit of contact, he goes down like a sack of sh!t (that's not aimed at the incident in the GF by the way).

Even if you think Caminiti is the biggest dickhead in the league, Murphy (and Maynard for that matter) are travelling at light speeds to catch him!
Murphy is a great defender and would start in every side in the comp. The more he stays under the radar though, the better I guess.

Coming into a 4-5 side in 2022 and the club then commencing an 11 game win streak, and an 80% win rate with him in the side since wasn’t a coincidence. He’s a key player.

Murphy is a great defender and would start in every side in the comp. The more he stays under the radar though, the better I guess.

Coming into a 4-5 side in 2022 and the club then commencing an 11 game win streak, and an 80% win rate with him in the side since wasn’t a coincidence. He’s a key player.
I agree with his ability, I said it in my last post...

That's why it's disappointing he acts like a flog, regularly!

If he just played footy I think most wouldn't have a problem with him.
Instead he acts like a knob, carries on like he's something he's not, and either dives or is as soft as butter...

I have it on some authority that the Mexican marching powder was being inhaled at a rapid rate during post premiership celebrations.

I hear one player was jockeying to be first out of the stalls when the lines were racked up.

Wow what a scoop. Would be more shocked to hear the opposite

I have it on some authority that the Mexican marching powder was being inhaled at a rapid rate during post premiership celebrations.

I hear one player was jockeying to be first out of the stalls when the lines were racked up.
I got told Nick Daicos pulled them all into the middle of the room and told them to pull their heads in, then Scott Pendlebury exited his Cryosuit and whistled. A waitress soon appeared with a duffle bag, and he opened it and handed out gift bags full of vitamins, creatine, protein and hydralyte. Nick Daicos weaved in and out of traffic smacking drinks and drugs out of players hands while a janitor clumsily followed trying to sweep it all up before it could be recovered.

Then Nick asked the boys if they wanted to do a 2km time trial and practice their skills. They all cheered and ran a 2km down Bridge Road, hurdling hobos and giving them hundreds of dollars as they passed. Peter Moore and Peter Daicos waited at the end with the premiership cup and let the boys drink their choice of zero calorie soda from it.

Also, somehow Lachie Neale got three votes despite not being in attendance, Bontempelli also got votes taken away from him.

I agree with his ability, I said it in my last post...

That's why it's disappointing he acts like a flog, regularly!

If he just played footy I think most wouldn't have a problem with him.
Instead he acts like a knob, carries on like he's something he's not, and either dives or is as soft as butter...
He doesn't act like a flog, he doesn't dive, he doesn't carry on like a knob.

Just all things you've jumped on because you want too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣
Wrong Murphy is a dick head
Gun player…that’s a stretch
I’ll be in touch when Anthony hits 50 champ

Nathan Murphy would be Norths best full back of the past 5 years. Undoubtedly a very good player.

He also dives/pushes his head into contact and carries on and is the first to throw cheap shots at the opposition. If he stood up straight he would have a lot less head knocks.

He doesn't act like a flog, he doesn't dive, he doesn't carry on like a knob.

Just all things you've jumped on because you want too.

All three in one clip

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back