Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Theres literally no way that has been said and the AFL or Caminti haven't come out about it. False.
My guy a ridiculous amount of horrible shit goes on with footy players that never ever gets released by players, the AFL, or the media. Don't be so strong to say false on something you don't know about -- I love the pies and Murph but i've heard from a fair few credible people he did say that in that game

My guy a ridiculous amount of horrible s**t goes on with footy players that never ever gets released by players, the AFL, or the media. Don't be so strong to say false on something you don't know about -- I love the pies and Murph but i've heard from a fair few credible people he did say that in that game

Yeah I'm not convinced.

I have it from a pretty decent source (Old Collegiates footy link to Port who is dead set against the “sport” of greyhound racing) that the greyhound stuff at Port Adelaide is:
1. Pretty grubby, and involves some very poor treatment of dogs by those who manage the animals.
2. Linked to a salary cap work around for the players involved. Seen by the club as a way to avoid the cap.

This has for the most part avoided media coverage so far. Unsure why, maybe because it’s Port who seem to fit into that fortunate position of no-one cares and not having a target on their back like the Crows seem to.

You can PM me for more, but that’s pretty much as much detail as I have right now. Will post more if I get it.

I have it from a pretty decent source (Old Collegiates footy link to Port who is dead set against the “sport” of greyhound racing) that the greyhound stuff at Port Adelaide is:
1. Pretty grubby, and involves some very poor treatment of dogs by those who manage the animals.
2. Linked to a salary cap work around for the players involved. Seen by the club as a way to avoid the cap.

This has for the most part avoided media coverage so far. Unsure why, maybe because it’s Port who seem to fit into that fortunate position of no-one cares and not having a target on their back like the Crows seem to.

You can PM me for more, but that’s pretty much as much detail as I have right now. Will post more if I get it.
The fact that the media loves the ringleader is why they don’t care. They’re very selective beings and definitely care about the mistreatment of animals… (with two thousand caveats of course - number one being to only care when it doesn’t implicate your buddies)

Sack Hinkley

I would have thought we’re past the rumour stage here.

Hinkley’s not referred to as The Dog Murderer on the Port board for nothing.

I know this is a footy forum, not an animal cruelty forum, but those poor dogs 😢

You won’t find any support for the members of the syndicate on the Port board that’s for damn sure.

There are moral and ethical issues left, right and centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media silence is more because our club leaks like a sieve to the media to keep things quiet and if anybody does try to speak out about anything negative they get bullied and harrassed by our head coach.

There are players on video that have admitted to murdering dogs that didn't win enough, and I mean they are greyhounds, so point 1 isn't really in question. Haven't heard of the salary cap stuff but it certainly wouldn't shock me.

Also worth noting this is a Hinkley problem that he has brought with him - it was going on in Camperdown too: Krakatini Syndicate Might Have Cause To Celebrate

The media silence is more because our club leaks like a sieve to the media to keep things quiet and if anybody does try to speak out about anything negative they get bullied and harrassed by our head coach.

There are players on video that have admitted to murdering dogs that didn't win enough, and I mean they are greyhounds, so point 1 isn't really in question. Haven't heard of the salary cap stuff but it certainly wouldn't shock me.
The greyhound industry is founded on people treating these poor animals like a commodity, and being desensitised to the cruelty and senseless killing of dogs that get injured, won’t race, or don’t win. To the point where they joke about it.

It’s disgusting.

Also worth noting this is a Hinkley problem that he has brought with him - it was going on in Camperdown too: Krakatini Syndicate Might Have Cause To Celebrate

The salary cap stuff is of little interest. If we want to take it down that route, I’m pretty sure we’re well behind Geelong in the rankings there.

The greyhound industry is founded on people treating these poor animals like a commodity, and being desensitised to the cruelty and senseless killing of dogs that get injured, won’t race, or don’t win. To the point where they joke about it.

It’s disgusting.
Some blokes give us hope though:

"Early on at Port Adelaide, Pittard bought in on a greyhound with a bunch of teammates. The dog’s racing career flopped and it was put down. I kind of wish it was given an opportunity to live, but it had an injury that apparently couldn’t be fixed,” Pittard said.

“I was pretty immature back then. I really felt terrible about that, so it was something I looked into.”

Guilt followed Pittard, and so six months ago he and his partner Grace Gowers contacted Amazing Greys to rescue Zorro, an ex-racer."

Some blokes give us hope though:

"Early on at Port Adelaide, Pittard bought in on a greyhound with a bunch of teammates. The dog’s racing career flopped and it was put down. I kind of wish it was given an opportunity to live, but it had an injury that apparently couldn’t be fixed,” Pittard said.

“I was pretty immature back then. I really felt terrible about that, so it was something I looked into.”

Guilt followed Pittard, and so six months ago he and his partner Grace Gowers contacted Amazing Greys to rescue Zorro, an ex-racer."
Love this. Thank you for sharing it.

I reckon The Finals Performance Murderer is a more apt nickname for Kenny.
Dog Bonjour GIF by TikTok France

as a collingwood supporter, can unfortunately back up the claims Murphy called Caminiti a wog during that game
And the issue is ? When I got called wog on the footy field , smiled and simply said , follow me , I’ll take you to the ball. Faaark we live in a sensitive world , seems like people are seeking to be offended and get off on it. Weird times we are living in .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back