Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Ha ha I know, but this one is out there and could be defamtory.

giphy-1.gif

I really like it when someone comes onto the rumours thread, states that they know something then refuse to elaborate :drunk: , if you don't want to say anything that's fine but please don't play the I know something that you don't attention seeking game.
I knew someone who did along those lines. When a story broke, he would claim to have known all about it but "sworn to secrecy". After a while, I made up a completely rubbish story with not a skerrick of truth to it.
Sure enough "Yep, knew all about that but had been sworn to secrecy on it".

I knew someone who did along those lines. When a story broke, he would claim to have known all about it but "sworn to secrecy". After a while, I made up a completely rubbish story with not a skerrick of truth to it.
Sure enough "Yep, knew all about that but had been sworn to secrecy on it".
Snake Baker?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods should ban idiots that post attention seeking nonsense like that.
I have a juicy rumour
What is it?
Cant say
Whyd you post at all?
To tell you the rumour. Its huge
Whats the rumour then?
Cant say
Linda’s a good poster, if she pulled back from it she has a reason. Trust me I want the info too, but she’s a solid citizen. 👍

If true, stuff like that I couldn't give a rats about.

Take that over a drugs scandal any day of the week.

Illicit drugs? No chance, that's a legal issue, not a moral one. Cheating is cancerous to the group. Shatters perceptions and trust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back