Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Alright here's one for ya's...

Have a good mate who drives and works backstage for large touring music acts. He was working the 2023 GF driving an international musical act (let's call them Kisszs) sorting out hospitality, back of house and organising drivers

So he was out back of the MCG carparks, waiting for the Kyxx vans to arrive out and thinking how great his job could be sometimes. The Pies and Lions team buses came through so he was on alert for Kyzz to arrive

Suddenly some shitbox car flys in and stops in one of the 2 spaces reserved for the Klamz vans. My mate goes up to tell them they have to move, can't park there etc and lo and behold it's Ginni behind the wheel. He's all flustered and my mate has to tell him to move and go park down around the corner, where the Collingwood bus has just gone. But there are people all around getting shit done and Ginni has to reverse out but he's a 19 yr old kid who can't drive for caca (aka a 19 yr old) so straight away nearly runs three people over. My mate has to jump out to intervene and coach him through backing out and clearing the crowd. Ginni backs it out and is gone, off to the game.

Have kept my eye on all the GF Pies vids of players arriving on the day and haven't seen Ginni in any. I'm a Pies fan and have watched them all! My mate told me this GF night, with no bias. Have seen photos and he definitely had inner sanctum access. I think Ginni is a great player and if his only sin was going to the races then Collingwood are idiots for getting rid of him. But if he missed the bus GF morning you gotta go son. Keen to hear this story disproved

I like this rumour, the fact it was posted at 4am gives some serious Woodward meeting Deep Throat at an underground car park type vibes.

Respect for getting this thread back on track

Petracca is a dick in real life.

He played junior basketball with Ben Simmons and was a bully towards him

Now he acts like they're mates cause Simmons made the NBA. :tearsofjoy:
That's the same Ben Simmons that has been in interviews with Petracca, sent him pre game messages before the 2021 GF etc etc.

Strange behaviour from Simmons towards his childhood bully if that's the case.

Petracca is a dick in real life.

He played junior basketball with Ben Simmons and was a bully towards him

Now he acts like they're mates cause Simmons made the NBA. :tearsofjoy:

I seem to recall petracca went to basketball a little later to improve his spatial awareness and jumping.

Not quite sure if this qualifies as a rumour, as I think it popped up on my socials from some radio/podcast that Cam Mooney does but thought it was interesting. The discussion was about awkward interactions with football people and the media and they were saying that Mark 'Jacko' Jackson was as sweet as pie to Sheahan before the cameras started rolling on their Open Mike episode and then he just unleashed.

Ben Brown stinks. As in he literally smells. It’s not well tolerated at the club and it’s becoming an issue for his teammates. He smells so bad the players reluctantly embrace him after he kicks a goal. Tom McDonald confronted Brown about it and it didn’t go down well. It resulted in a semi heated argument where Brown had a go at McDonald’s diet and McDonald responded with “at least I don’t smell like bin juice”. The two don’t get along.

Ben Brown also has a boil on his back so big it should have it’s own postcode. McDonald said he will volunteer to pop it if the Dees win the flag.

Did we ever find out if TMAC popped Benny B’s boil?

Jake Stringer and Nick Hind warned about the company they keep, and that some of these characters aren't welcome in the Essendon rooms.

A few weeks ago on his podcast, Sam Draper laughingly mentioned that Stringer has his finger in a lot of pies and when asked to expand upon that he said "logistics". I did wonder at the time if his hesitation meant that logistics was a euphemism...

where would the team bus come from?

collingwood fc is across the road from the G.

i saw him driving once (next to the club ironically), he had his big headphones on and was on his phone, all while the window was down on a busy olympic boulevard lol. he was also driving a big 4WD or a ute, wouldn't say it was a shitbox.
They didn't leave in a bus for the GF. They all went in golf buggies. We saw them on the way from the AIA Centre.

Jake Stringer and Nick Hind warned about the company they keep, and that some of these characters aren't welcome in the Essendon rooms.

A few weeks ago on his podcast, Sam Draper laughingly mentioned that Stringer has his finger in a lot of pies and when asked to expand upon that he said "logistics". I did wonder at the time if his hesitation meant that logistics was a euphemism...
Reading the article seems like it's more Hind than Stringer. Wonder who they are referring to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logistics might mean transporting frozen water that a former bombers coach was into

Sam Draper has no chill

Jordan De Goey is dating a former big brother housemate (Aisha). She moved to Melbourne to be with him months ago and, given his profile and the interest in his private life, I'm very surprised it hasn't come out in the media (or maybe I'm just too old and TikTok has been rife with it for months?!). They've now bought a house in the country together. Jordy settling down a good thing or a bad thing for his footy?!
I can confirm this!

Push up had Toby Mitchell in the rooms. Stringer is a lightweight.
Without going into deep details, my family has various business dealings with Toby, above board and all ticked off by some pretty serious government agencies. He isn't the figure he use to be and has cleaned up his act considerably, see's himself more as a influencer these days than an ''underworld figure''. I'm sure he still hangs with some undesirables but for the AFL to get their panties in a twist because his spotted in the Essendon rooms is laughable.

Yep and Nick Butler (love him) took it literally

Butts then told a story about how he studied logistics at uni and failed the subject.
Years later he googled his Logistics classmates and found out they were worth millions.

Butts labelled it a major regret, but not as a big a regret as when he declined a bulldogs pre-season invitation.

The dogs proceeded to draft Nick Bruton, who Butts labelled a "spud from diggers rest."

Last edited:
What's going on with Jaidyn Stephenson?

Some people reckon he's retiring?

Surely more to the Matt Owies situation.

He's a good player and he'd get a game at any club.

Motlop's a spud, Fantasia is ok, Durdin is good but injury prone

Last edited:
Surely more to the Matt Owies situation.

He's a good player and he'd get a game at any club.
Motlop's a spud, Fantasia is ok, Durdin is good but injury prone
Motlop is literally the only player on that list with any currency. The others are barely afl standard imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back