Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Did Peter get very far?

There was a Four Corners report into it. This has part of the transcript from the show.

Not sure

The presence of the son of multi millionaire hoteliers may have also had something to do with the names being kept very hush hush at the time.

There was a Four Corners report into it. This has part of the transcript from the show.

Could this case ever go to court?

I heard Luke Hodge asked the channel 7 camera technicians to install a filter lens to make his arse look 25% smaller when doing the on the ground interviews. They could only manage 20% 😎

If I’d won 4 AFL flags, 3 and skipper and 2 norm smith medals you would need an iMax camera to for my arse in the screen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been quiet here over the last 2-3 weeks, the off season has gotten off to a poor start rumour wise.
Mad Monday seems to be players in cheap Disney character costumes.

Mad Monday seems to be players in cheap Disney character costumes.
Can't say for sure - Clarry & Lachie Hunter haven't made it home yet

Not sure any costume will ever beat Matty Scarlett as KB anyway.

Alright here's one for ya's...

Have a good mate who drives and works backstage for large touring music acts. He was working the 2023 GF driving an international musical act (let's call them Kisszs) sorting out hospitality, back of house and organising drivers

So he was out back of the MCG carparks, waiting for the Kyxx vans to arrive out and thinking how great his job could be sometimes. The Pies and Lions team buses came through so he was on alert for Kyzz to arrive

Suddenly some shitbox car flys in and stops in one of the 2 spaces reserved for the Klamz vans. My mate goes up to tell them they have to move, can't park there etc and lo and behold it's Ginni behind the wheel. He's all flustered and my mate has to tell him to move and go park down around the corner, where the Collingwood bus has just gone. But there are people all around getting shit done and Ginni has to reverse out but he's a 19 yr old kid who can't drive for caca (aka a 19 yr old) so straight away nearly runs three people over. My mate has to jump out to intervene and coach him through backing out and clearing the crowd. Ginni backs it out and is gone, off to the game.

Have kept my eye on all the GF Pies vids of players arriving on the day and haven't seen Ginni in any. I'm a Pies fan and have watched them all! My mate told me this GF night, with no bias. Have seen photos and he definitely had inner sanctum access. I think Ginni is a great player and if his only sin was going to the races then Collingwood are idiots for getting rid of him. But if he missed the bus GF morning you gotta go son. Keen to hear this story disproved

Have a good mate who drives and works backstage for large touring music acts. He was working the 2023 GF driving an international musical act (let's call them Kisszs) sorting out hospitality, back of house and organising drivers

So he was out back of the MCG carparks, waiting for the Kyxx vans to arrive out and thinking how great his job could be sometimes. The Pies and Lions team buses came through so he was on alert for Kyzz to arrive

Suddenly some shitbox car flys in and stops in one of the 2 spaces reserved for the Klamz vans. My mate goes up to tell them they have to move, can't park there etc and lo and behold it's Ginni behind the wheel. He's all flustered and my mate has to tell him to move and go park down around the corner, where the Collingwood bus has just gone. But there are people all around getting shit done and Ginni has to reverse out but he's a 19 yr old kid who can't drive for caca (aka a 19 yr old) so straight away nearly runs three people over. My mate has to jump out to intervene and coach him through backing out and clearing the crowd. Ginni backs it out and is gone, off to the game.

Have kept my eye on all the GF Pies vids of players arriving on the day and haven't seen Ginni in any. I'm a Pies fan and have watched them all! My mate told me this GF night, with no bias. Have seen photos and he definitely had inner sanctum access. I think Ginni is a great player and if his only sin was going to the races then Collingwood are idiots for getting rid of him. But if he missed the bus GF morning you gotta go son. Keen to hear this story disproved
Surely if anyone was gonna miss the bus on Grand Final day it would've been Sidebottom

I really want to believe this story. Question marks for me would be:

How on Earth the media weren't all over this at the time? I would have thought they'd be papped getting on and off the bus with media checking off names, you're not missing that Ginnivan's not there.

With the - to put it politely - testy relationship between the Magpies and Ginnivan since the grand final, how has no-one leaked this since, anytime a story about "Geez the Pies were a bit ruthless on poor Ginnivan weren't they?"

Of course, it would explain a lot of what's happened over the past 12 months, but gee whiz, if it's accurate, how's the chutzpah on Ginnivan? He should be praising Fly daily for (presumably) deciding that it was less of a distraction to just let him play, rather than Gary Sidebottoming him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back