Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Cornes has nothing to do with what JHF did.

I dislike him because he goes hard at every other club every time there is something mildly controversial or questionable. But when Port sent a clearly concussed Aliir back onto the ground last year, the silence from Cornes was deafening.

He sets himself up as a "without fear or favour" commentator but doesn't back it up. For him, without fear or favour doesn't apply to a PA controversy.

That's why I don't like him. And that's why you do like him.

Yze = cheerleads too hard. Kenny = passionate, man of the players!

Beveridge = doesn’t get enough out of the players. Has stars on his list. Kenny = gets everything out of his list! No stars - except for the stars.

Also no I’m not bitter about JHF, the kid is a gun & he’s only just beginning, and I hold no hard feelings against anyone who didn’t want to piss away years at our rabble listening to “TwoDogs” Luke McDonald captaining the side. Good for Jason. My bitterness is withheld for the flogs who have spent 8+ years at North without extracting the best out of themselves or their teammates.

Cornes is the biggest hypocrite in the game regardless. like a lot of his takes, but he’s so pro Port coaching that he even rubbishes Port players. A good coach would get more out of his bottom 6…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re just in here being a knob. Definitely legitimate question marks over Duursma but McKercher is excellent. Not every kid is a monster built midfielder. He was excellent this season.

If you’re going to be a knob pick better targets.
Have a look at the AA team - Zorko, Gulden, Daicos, Warner, Moore, Serong, Whitfield, Neale, Treloar and Butters are all 'small'. The idea midfielders and flankers are all 6'4 beasts is completely false.

Have a look at the AA team - Zorko, Gulden, Daicos, Warner, Moore, Serong, Whitfield, Neale, Treloar and Butters are all 'small'. The idea midfielders and flankers are all 6'4 beasts is completely false.
Never implied McKercher was bad but there are definitive question marks on whether he makes it as a star;

Look at Dyl Stephens, he was pick 5 in 2019. Very similar playing styles

Colby is also playing half-back and takes the kick outs.

We'll know more next year. He could end up as Whitfield but I think he could also end up like Amon (not that Amon is bad, but this is your pick 2)

The big mail out of Sydney is Callum Mills trained the house down today in a closed session. Expected to pass fitness test tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Never implied McKercher was bad but there are definitive question marks on whether he makes it as a star;

Look at Dyl Stephens, he was pick 5 in 2019. Very similar playing styles

Colby is also playing half-back and takes the kick outs.

We'll know more next year. He could end up as Whitfield but I think he could also end up like Amon (not that Amon is bad, but this is your pick 2)

Dyl Stephens is such a bad comparison. McKercher has shown plenty more in his first year then Stephens has shown across his career.

Dyl Stephens is such a bad comparison. McKercher has shown plenty more in his first year then Stephens has shown across his career.
Read my post again

I said they played similarly.
I agree Colby’s shown more but he’s an outside player who lives off cheap kicks.

And I said that I would prefer the wizard over him. Fair statement

Anyway we’ll watch next yr

Last edited:
Damo “Mr Magoo” Barrett goes to bed each night with a warm cup of milk and a Teddy bear crying and wondering why Chris Jones from 7 Sport has not rung for a role on the Network. VolKano and Caro tease him each night with copies of their new contracts 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back