Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

You just dislike him because he loves JHF

A generational talent walked out on your club and you got Wardlaw for him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Cornes has nothing to do with what JHF did.

I dislike him because he goes hard at every other club every time there is something mildly controversial or questionable. But when Port sent a clearly concussed Aliir back onto the ground last year, the silence from Cornes was deafening.

He sets himself up as a "without fear or favour" commentator but doesn't back it up. For him, without fear or favour doesn't apply to a PA controversy.

That's why I don't like him. And that's why you do like him.

Disagree.
He's interesting to listen to because he's neutral in terms of praise and criticism.
He is until he’s conflicted. He has one set of principles for other coaches another for Hinkley. Absolutely contradictory and he lets the fact his brother is employed by the club and Ken allowed him to play 300 games to shape his contradictory opinion.

Port’s forward set-up and tactics were shit on Friday night. Seen him criticise Hinkley or Port’s forwards coach?

I like the fact he calls things out but it means shit when he’s a hypocrite.

They still stuffed it up, took cheap kicks McKercher and Z Duursma over the Wizard

Also pick 31 my man Logan Morris the next Hogan
You’re just in here being a knob. Definitely legitimate question marks over Duursma but McKercher is excellent. Not every kid is a monster built midfielder. He was excellent this season.

If you’re going to be a knob pick better targets.

You’re just in here being a knob. Definitely legitimate question marks over Duursma but McKercher is excellent. Not every kid is a monster built midfielder. He was excellent this season.

If you’re going to be a knob pick better targets.
Maybe gloat after he does something in finals. ‘Generational talent’… he’s not even the best in his draft class ffs.
You dislike Kane because he rightfully called out your club for wasting picks on Taranto and Hopper

McKercher plays half back. There’s a lot of Zac Fisher about him

Look at Dyl Stephens who was pick 5, Chayce Jones at pick 9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes has nothing to do with what JHF did.

I dislike him because he goes hard at every other club every time there is something mildly controversial or questionable. But when Port sent a clearly concussed Aliir back onto the ground last year, the silence from Cornes was deafening.

He sets himself up as a "without fear or favour" commentator but doesn't back it up. For him, without fear or favour doesn't apply to a PA controversy.

That's why I don't like him. And that's why you do like him.
He is genuinely taking the piss though.

He said after first week of finals bulldogs were the most disappointing team….
Port lost by 15 goals at home

Guinneapig has volunteered for that job.

Snow Winter GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back