Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

My man Nick Butler with the scoop of the 2024 trade period !!

Butts played 43 state league games. He genuinely should have made the AFL.

He is also a regular at Burnley Street’s ‘Touch of Thailand’ and he loves a rotisserie chicken !!

Attachments

• IMG_4166.jpeg
    IMG_4166.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_4167.jpeg
    IMG_4167.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 202

He is also a regular at Burnley Street’s ‘Touch of Thailand’ and he loves a rotisserie chicken !!
14 games for Port Adelaide reserves........jeez how did those recruiters miss such a shining star.

Probably shouldn’t reveal your customers identities or their sexual peccadilloes.

Sensei Mazda is the brother of Oliver's manager, so not a stretch to think Butts might have some insight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listen to Nick Butler’s podcast so not really
What's his claim to fame? Played some amateur/ loosely professional footy back in the day, mates with a managers brother. Seems like a tenuous link to the professional world.
And just because you listen to his podcast doesn't make him anymore involved in the industry.

What's his claim to fame? Played some amateur/ loosely professional footy back in the day, mates with a managers brother. Seems like a tenuous link to the professional world.
And just because you listen to his podcast doesn't make him anymore involved in the industry.
Channel 10 sports reporter.......basically a poor mans Tom Browne

Nick Butler played 43 state league games and almost got drafted.

He earned 1 Margary vote and 2 JJ Liston votes over his career. Also took mark of the year in Ballarat but they lost the film :(

Butler trained with the Richmond AFL team and was invited to a bulldogs training day, before they drafted super-spud Nick Bruton over him.

What's the highest level of football you played?

Channel 10 sports reporter.......basically a poor mans Tom Browne

Tom Browne quit the industry.

Guessing you're a well-known powerbroker the way you're carrying on?

Nick Butler played 43 state league games and almost got drafted.

He earned 1 Margary vote and 2 JJ Liston votes over his career. Also took mark of the year in Ballarat but they lost the film :(

Butler trained with the Richmond AFL team and was invited to a bulldogs training day, before they drafted super-spud Nick Bruton over him.

What's the highest level of football you played?

Tom Browne quit the industry.

Guessing you're a well-known powerbroker the way you're carrying on?
Not as many as you, Nick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back