Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

IMG_1087.jpeg

Ivan Soldo apparently attending the Young Liberals Annual Gala

I thought Trade Whisperer was McClure. He posted something from the wrong account. Then McClure coincidentally forgot his twitter password.
Yeh I know a few people think Mclure but I'd be shocked if it's him

The Whisp does full trade QnAs, as if McClure has time to do this

FWIW I reckon it's a guy who volunteers at an AFL club and he's bored when the footy seasons ends lol
(just my guess though!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear whoever deleted my posts, when was a fundraiser mentioned? Genuine question as it was in the reason and I’m confused? No hard feelings.

x2 - "not appropriate for a serious fundraiser"? I have no clue as to what this relates to.

Haven't posted to the thread today and my only post in the thread for the last few days is still there.

Surely someone knows what happened. This shit usually never sees the light of day unless someone has threatened to out it.
This is the news cycle these days. 5 days of wanking over "inappropriate behaviours" in the media but we never find out what happened in case all the Maude Flanders out there faints over hearing the details

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back