Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if most of them dislike him, but I have heard the team has really bad fractures. There's all sorts of cliques there and none of them are especially healthy. Big gang of socialite pissheads but funnily enough those guys are amongst our best players. Heard the current Fremantle culture is worse than early 2010s Melbourne.
Hoges will fit right in then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if most of them dislike him, but I have heard the team has really bad fractures. There's all sorts of cliques there and none of them are especially healthy. Big gang of socialite pissheads but funnily enough those guys are amongst our best players. Heard the current Fremantle culture is worse than early 2010s Melbourne.
I had a beer with one of Freo’s more mature new recruits on Sunday and he was glowing about how tight the whole group is. He came from a club renowned for its culture and mateship and said freo barely differed amd he couldn’t be happier.
For the record, the piss head drank 5 stubbies of Kolsch.

I want this rumour to be true as the last part of the post shows how far we've come down this track.

As seen with Eddie betts we still have a long way to go in the footy community but within the clubs it's advanced a long way..

I had a beer with one of Freo’s more mature new recruits on Sunday and he was glowing about how tight the whole group is. He came from a club renowned for its culture and mateship and said freo barely differed amd he couldn’t be happier.

Conca

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably because he's walking in and getting a guaranteed game every week.

My source is a pretty reliable one and I've heard it from another player too.

Couple of guys I grew up with and played footy with/against, got drafted to the same AFL team. One had a sister who posed nude in people/picture (can't remember which) so the other stuck said centrefold up in the change room much to the despair of sisters brother who was already a fairly shy and introverted/sensitive type. Thankfully no 'uncle dads' were involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back