Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh paalease!! We all hate politicians but this is just oh sooooooo dramatic and activist like. OUTRAGEOUSLY OUTRAGEOUS

It takes a special kind of campaigner to tell his sister that she's an abomination and she's going to hell, because she's attracted to women. And to be best mates with George Pell on top of that.

Last edited:

I remember duck doing a teary interview with Andrew Denton and he said he wanted to retire from public life and never be in the public eye again. it is mind boggling that channel seven employs a woman beater and a bloke who had to hand back (maybe) his Brownlow medal.
Ha. He often said in interviews when he was playing that he was really just a basic guy who prefers the quiet country life, and would go back to Wagga when he retired. I called bullsh1t at the time, because I knew he was full of it. :D

Last edited:
it's about Flying Lotus, the shitty overrated 'dance' producer, and it started on 4chan. which tells you how funny it ****ing isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't air dirty laundry in public.

Have a read about what he used to do in his uni days.

So what, that was 40 years ago FFS you sanctimonious campaigner.

I mean, I don't like Tony, not a fan of people who drive their political ideology from a religious base but I am not going to hang him on stupid shit he did when he was in his early 20s, when that was 40 years ago.

Nice melt.

We're talking about suitability as a football commentator here. Carey's bad acts were undoubtedly worse in the broader sense, but does that mean a lifetime of disqualification from employment for which he is well qualified? No redemption available, is that it? Ban him forever because of what he did 12 and more years ago, for which he was punished? I'm pretty sure that's not how the justice system works.

Watson only "harmed himself" because in the end they didn't get away with it. What they tried to do was cheat the rest of the competition.

Anyway, I'm all for redemption, so even though his offence was directly against AFL football, I'm not against him being given a go now that he did do his time.

But jeez, he is a sh*t commentator. He shouldn't have the job on that basis alone.
tbf as great a footballer as Carey was he is a big of a ****ing airhead of commentator.

Offers absolutely **** all on the tv

tbf as great a footballer as Carey was he is a big of a ******* airhead of commentator.

Offers absolutely fu** all on the tv
I find with ex players that their commentary tends to get worse the longer they're retired. Straight out of the game they can offer insights into the game that you can't get unless you were in the inner sanctum but as time passes they just become boorish.

I find with ex players that their commentary tends to get worse the longer they're retired. Straight out of the game they can offer insights into the game that you can't get unless you were in the inner sanctum but as time passes they just become boorish.

That’s because most of them are inherently lazy and entitled - I deserve this job because I was a good player.

The proper professional commentators had to work hard to get where they are, so they have the work ethic to keep up on their knowledge, research etc. and then they get a bit senile, like poor old Bruce.

"Have a look at these key forwards these days - they haven't got a patch on me, The King!"

Brayshaw ain't a commontator, he's a cheerleader.

Bruce/BT/Darce/Lingy are worse....

In fact, they are all terrible.....

Sorry, this is a fact not a rumour....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back