Best/Worst Jumper in the Vafa

Remove this Banner Ad

melbdocker

Team Captain
Feb 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just wondering what your thoughts on the best and wost jumpers going around are, whilst i dont think ours is the greatest by along shot there are some shockers out there.

please boys dont get personal for what ever reason you dislike the club or what ever just focus on the jumper

best: Collegians or Emmaus St Leos AFC

worst : St Bedes/Mentone Tigers or Old Essendon

Just wondering what your thoughts on the best and wost jumpers going around are, whilst i dont think ours is the greatest by along shot there are some shockers out there.

please boys dont get personal for what ever reason you dislike the club or what ever just focus on the jumper

RTEmagicC_Emmanus_St_Leo_s_01.jpg.jpg
Gee Emmanus St Leos.........a great jumper. Tell me your joking! The closest some can get to A Section is to bag the OEG and the Tiges. Very average post mate!

Best!

RTEmagicC_South_Melbourne_Districts.jpg.jpg

Carey one hasn't had the panther on it for a few years now. Looks a lot better for it.
Rupertswood's old one was horrible, new one is a real improvement.
Ormond always hurts the eyes.
Old Essendon's is about a nice to view as their ground.

collegians is purple and gold you imbecile - how is that good?

just wondering what your thoughts on the best and wost jumpers going around are, whilst i dont think ours is the greatest by along shot there are some shockers out there.

Please boys dont get personal for what ever reason you dislike the club or what ever just focus on the jumper

best: Collegians or emmaus st leos afc

worst : St bedes/mentone tigers or old essendon

yellow and black!

Best:
Old Camberwell, Fitzroy, South Melbourne Districts, St Kevins, Old Melbournians

Worst:
MHSOB, Monash Gryphons, Box Hill North, old Hailebury, West Brunswick (for obvious reasons)

Best- Fitzroy
Worst- Old Paradians

I like Old Paradians :)

Manninghams is by far the worst.

Surprised all the Brown and Gold haters havent mentioned Kew yet either.

I'm not a huge fan of Parkdale Vultures jumper.

You can also mark me down as a fan of Emmaus St Leo's.

Old Geelong's is pretty damn good too ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Old Paradians :)

Manninghams is by far the worst.

Surprised all the Brown and Gold haters havent mentioned Kew yet either.

I'm not a huge fan of Parkdale Vultures jumper.

You can also mark me down as a fan of Emmaus St Leo's.

Old Geelong's is pretty damn good too ;)

Any jumper that combines the Ormond colours (blue and brown/maroon??) looks ordinary. Not a fan of the brown and gold colour scheme either, so any team decked out like the Hawks (AFL) gets my nod for amongst the worst.

Oh, and like a previous poster mentioned, cartoon characters on jumpers looks ridiculous.

just giving my honest opinion mate and as i said nothing against the clubs at all.

Quality Melb Docker

Im from ESL but in all seriousness it an awesome strip - great pick up as an outsider to recognise this

The others Ive seen (non-bias) - Sth Melbourne and Fitzroy are classics but well known already

The simple designs and colour schemes are the best!!

without doubt the worst would have to be Box Hill North. The "demon" is actually casper the friendly ghost.
Also check out Glen waverley Hawks in Div 4 Eastern. Theirs looks like a combo of about 3 designs in one.:thumbsu:

without doubt the worst would have to be Box Hill North. The "demon" is actually casper the friendly ghost.
Also check out Glen waverley Hawks in Div 4 Eastern. Theirs looks like a combo of about 3 designs in one.:thumbsu:

I was at Glenny when that happened. I have no idea why it happened, and of all the jumpers to pick/create they made that bizarre thing that doesn't represent anything.

i thought bullen templestowe jumper in the 2s was a shocker as i dont get why they had a massive vafa logo on the front. Their ones jumper was terrible.
Can anyone tell me why the ones n twos had different jumpers?

Baz

i thought bullen templestowe jumper in the 2s was a shocker as i dont get why they had a massive vafa logo on the front. Their ones jumper was terrible.

Baz
I'm pretty sure they must have been alternates Baz

Baz

BT's jumper in the 2's were the 'lovely' alternate strip jumpers supplied by the VAFA, whilst the 1's were wearing our training jumpers as we would've clashed with the Beaumaris strip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best/Worst Jumper in the Vafa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back