Betr (new betting app)

Remove this Banner Ad

If taken the 101 on DL. Is it ok to place a bonus bet on the market today on another horse?

I know you can't bet both sides in sport eg: NFL. But racing would be different?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so it's worked out perfectly for them...

Everyone talking about them, good bad or otherwise (free marketing) and it's hardly cost them a penny!

I actually don't think they could have planned it any better!
But the app sucks, the markets suck and the customer service sucks. I reckon they could've planned it a lot better.

But the app sucks, the markets suck and the customer service sucks. I reckon they could've planned it a lot better.
none of them are perfect when they enter the market.

Bu they certainly got the attention they wanted, and it appears across the board they got all the customers signed up they wanted... So i reckon they will take that as a win.

Even if they lose a % of customers like you who don't like the offering

They survive this time and i feel the melb cup market was make or brake spec with their terrible cash back option and them laying the hell out of the fav.

Now we ride the world cup/NBA/NRL/AFL
I'm late to the party but got 100-1 on Freo, Broncos, Netherlands and Denver Nuggets. So maybbe I have about a 5 to1 chance one hits or can lay off on Betfair if one of them gets down near even money.
Are they doing this 100-1 thing for anything else?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Betr (new betting app)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back