Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't do it personally, they would definitely decline it or ban you.

Wouldn't imagine they'd decline it, 2 separate bookmakers despite being owned in the same interests. That said, backing 2 different horses with both sites and same IP address would certainly raise eyebrows

So this is a genuine free crack, no strings attached offer from ladbrokes at randwick? http://www.ladbrokes.com.au/?a=574141&c=2/promotions/

Fairly open race that one so no surprise they gone with it. 3-4 horses a genuine chance IMO

thinking of going with Jacinta or Breakfast in bed. Thoughts on this one?

I wouldn't do it personally, they would definitely decline it or ban you.

I did it no problems at all :)

Already a member of ladbrokes, bet not the roughie and lost, money back.

Signed up to bookmaker, deposited $100 and got $100 in free bets. Used my regular $100 in credit on breakfast in bed for a win. Had $100 left in free bets. Easy bubs.

I did it no problems at all :)

Already a member of ladbrokes, bet not the roughie and lost, money back.

Signed up to bookmaker, deposited $100 and got $100 in free bets. Used my regular $100 in credit on breakfast in bed for a win. Had $100 left in free bets. Easy bubs.
Hopefully don't ban you from future promos or enforce the same ip ruling rending your bet invalid. Looks like you have pulled it off though, good work ;)

Hopefully don't ban you from future promos or enforce the same ip ruling rending your bet invalid. Looks like you have pulled it off though, good work ;)
Well I used a different IP. And they are different sites so I don't really see the big deal, done similar with IAS/sports bet before. Anyway great promo, hopefully they do it again soon :p

Wouldn't imagine they'd decline it, 2 separate bookmakers despite being owned in the same interests. That said, backing 2 different horses with both sites and same IP address would certainly raise eyebrows

They are essentially the one entity. I was banned at one and my (inactive) account at the other was insta-banned. You can max-bet a line on both your accounts, but make sure it's a good spot because it'll be your last with them :)

There are heaps of special offers available on some sites you really must make those free bets count. That is easier said than done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a bit of help on a potentially stupidity based problem I am having. I have a Betfair account purely for a Melbourne Cup promotion they were running, haven't used it at all since. But I got an email today about their Power of Five promotion. Decided to go with the Big Bash one first of all, allowing me to back either side at $2.50. I've opted in, but the odds for both teams are still at the normal price...

Need a bit of help on a potentially stupidity based problem I am having. I have a Betfair account purely for a Melbourne Cup promotion they were running, haven't used it at all since. But I got an email today about their Power of Five promotion. Decided to go with the Big Bash one first of all, allowing me to back either side at $2.50. I've opted in, but the odds for both teams are still at the normal price...

They'll adjust your account after the match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back