Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep suboptimal. That said some out there require you to turn the deposit over 3x at $2 or more excl any races with promos on them
Zbet. Learnt the hard way. In their TOS they claim they can take away your bonus bet winnings if you try to withdraw without turning your deposit three times.

Zbet. I learnt the hard way. Also in their TOS they claim they can take away your bonus bet winnings if you try to withdraw without turning it three times.
How does that work? They won't let you withdraw if you don't hit turnover requirements, but if you do try (and fail) they'll take your bonus bet winnings?

Does the above discussion mean if had $10,000 on Winx at $1.04 you would not be able to withdraw those funds?

It reads to me like they take away your bonus bets - not winnings from those bonus bets

Does the above discussion mean if had $10,000 on Winx at $1.04 you would not be able to withdraw those funds?
You need to bet three times using that 10k before being able to withdraw. And some places (like Zbet and BetDeluxe) require you to bet on certain odds or higher for it to count, your example wouldn't even count as turning over once. Also I suspect your account would be flagged straight away on the smaller betting sites and you'd be limited to putting on a hundred or two at a time leaving you with a heap of deposit you cant use at once.

I'd say that such a condition is linked to your keeping your linked deposit bonuses.

I mean most books make you bet your deposits before taking them out, fair enough. But let's assume a world with no bonuses, just straight up betting.

If you deposit $200 but subsequently find their prices to be shithouse, surely you can take YOUR money back out again. It might mean closing the account if they get all shitty about it but I can't see how they can keep it. It's not like you are buying "betting vouchers" or itchy and scratchy money theme park money. It's real money.

But if you deposit heaps just to use their bonuses then fair enough.

I'd say that such a condition is linked to your keeping your linked deposit bonuses.

I mean most books make you bet your deposits before taking them out, fair enough. But let's assume a world with no bonuses, just straight up betting.

If you deposit $200 but subsequently find their prices to be shithouse, surely you can take YOUR money back out again. It might mean closing the account if they get all shitty about it but I can't see how they can keep it. It's not like you are buying "betting vouchers" or itchy and scratchy money theme park money. It's real money.

But if you deposit heaps just to use their bonuses then fair enough.

Its anti money laundering laws more so than anything so don't have a problem with having to bet the money you deposit in general. But minimum odds and 3x turnovers can get in the bin

Can different bookies tell when you're arbing?
If they have the same parent owner they can - indeed I recall T&Cs that forbade such activity across platforms.

Also if you bet funny amounts they might get suss.

My tip if you are really concerned about this is to take a small hit and withdraw winnings back through betfair. So long as you keep losing money to them, they prob don't give a shit what you do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they have the same parent owner they can - indeed I recall T&Cs that forbade such activity across platforms.

Also if you bet funny amounts they might get suss.

My tip if you are really concerned about this is to take a small hit and withdraw winnings back through betfair. So long as you keep losing money to them, they prob don't give a s**t what you do.
For example if on one site I do a multi of Melbourne/Fremantle using a bonus bet and on another I do Sydney/Fremantle using another bonus bet, would that count as arbing?

bossbet had MB23 on all metro races today.

Wonder how long before we are banned for only betting on promo markets when all we ever do is bet on metro races.

They are doing money back for 4 leg SGM that lose this week for all afl games. Seems too good to be true. Anyone had bad experiences with these guys?

Anyone know how this would work?

1. The main point of difference is the way Combet sets its opening markets. Combet uses a live auction process, that allows its customers to frame opening markets.

Scheduled to launch in mid September with thoroughbreds. No bonus bets/ odds boosts but is saying it'll have the best market prices and lowest margins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back