Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsbet app conveniently crashes a few minutes before the Memsie stakes as I'm backing a 17-1 winner.

No compensation offered.

Will be withdrawing my funds and closing my account.

I know most Richmond supporters aren't very tech savvy, but maybe it's time to upgrade your phone mate?

cell.jpg

Sportsbet app conveniently crashes a few minutes before the Memsie stakes as I'm backing a 17-1 winner.

No compensation offered.

Will be withdrawing my funds and closing my account.
What could you use as proof that you would otherwise have made that bet?

Sounds ridiculosly unreasonable of you.

Well I've calmed down now and I agree with you tools.

No it wasn't my network issue though. They admitted that their app crashed.

Annoyed but hey shit happens.
Understandable mate I'd be filthy as well. Surely their full site or mobile site were working though?

Well I've calmed down now and I agree with you tools.

No it wasn't my network issue though. They admitted that their app crashed.

Annoyed but hey shit happens.

Well it's understandable, they were probably so busy mashing the NO button on a flurry of bets over $50 that old Barry in accounts had a massive heart attack just as someone asked to win over $1000 on an account he didn't recognise, he trips over the main cord clutching at his heart and falls head first into a pile of chords.

Hello Sportsbet, how may I help you?

Ill have $60 @ $14 on X?

Computa Says nooooo ....but what I can do is wheel that price in to $9 and let you on to win $36

jobs0_3_2419481b.jpg

Does anyone know much about Betjack? If I join they will match whatever I deposit up to $5000. I will have to turn the free cash over 3 times.

The new Beteasy has been launched and they're giving away a $50 free bet to be used on any market in the AFL or NRL grand finals.
All you have to do is download their app and log in.
They've also got rid of that horrible racing interface on their website:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Awesome promo, got my missus to download the app as well.

Put our free 50 on:

Me: Syd -24.5 @3.30
Missus: Syd +24.5 @2.85

Just need a Sydney win and the total return will either be $115 or $92.5 depending on the margin. As we will split the profit I'm basically getting a free $57.50 or 41.25 as long as Sydney win. (y)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome promo, got my missus to download the app as well.

Put our free 50 on:

Me: Syd -24.5 @3.30
Missus: Syd +24.5 @2.85

Just need a Sydney win and the total return will either be $115 or $92.5 depending on the margin. As we will split the profit I'm basically getting a free $57.50 or 41.25 as long as Sydney win. (y)

They're paying $1.65 for the win... :rolleyes:

They're paying $1.65 for the win... :rolleyes:

So why not use my method (if you have a second person to work with) and effectively get better odds by covering the two margins.

If we both made a straight bet we would net $65 between us, meaning we would only receive $32.50 each. We can increase that to $41.25 bare minimum with a high chance we may get up to $57.50 each.

Keep in mind you don't receive the 'free' $50 you use to place your bet on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back