Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

When you opened an account, you agreed to their terms and conditions. You are pretty screwed. Either comply or don't get your money and your bank is less than 1% of the bookies bank to go down the legal road. they still step us like a cockroach rofl
Electronic terms and conditions are an issue these days unless you can confirm you're not a robot or you can identify all squares containing a truck.

How do the extra bet returns on sportsbet work? Do they refresh every week or every month? I used 2 on the nrl last weekend and now I only have 1 for basketball and 1 for greyhound racing...

Hi guys,

I've asked this a while back. I didn't get any replies but I'll ask again and share what I know if it helps anyone else.

I'm after info. On any sites that offer top tote exotics on selected meetings? Wondering if any of the newer ones do? I doubt it.

Exotics are very difficult to make profitable long term with the high take outs (18 to almost 30% depending on exotic type) but top tote at least levels the playing feild a bit.

In the past sportsbet offered this every weekend, as did pointsbet. I don't think either of them have offered this for the past few months. Neds did also for a short time last year.

Bet365 do for all metro saturdays and some other selected meetings on other days.

Palmerbet, betright and unibet offer top tote exotics at selected metro meetings.

Anyone know of any others? Has betr ever offered these for instance? I doubt the really small sites would.

Cheers in advance for any info anyone can share?

For everyone using wellbet, betgalaxy, questbet etc. They are using betcloud. and the founder of betcloud is Lyndon Hsu

Lyndon who owns Betgalaxy,
also is creating the new "volcanobet.com.au" which is set to be launched shortly.

GREEDY LYNDON!!!!!

Poor odds, no international racing - all these new betcloud sites are just colourful and look good. (which isnt hard as betmakers is absolute dross)

For everyone using wellbet, betgalaxy, questbet etc. They are using betcloud. and the founder of betcloud is Lyndon Hsu

Lyndon who owns Betgalaxy,
also is creating the new "volcanobet.com.au" which is set to be launched shortly.

GREEDY LYNDON!!!!!

Poor odds, no international racing - all these new betcloud sites are just colourful and look good. (which isnt hard as betmakers is absolute dross)

just smash them for a sign up bonus and leave?

bethunter - $1000 deposit 33% match, too bad minimum odds are $2.00 for deposit, no way I am gonna win my $1000 back at $2 odds :(

DIAMOND BET BEWARE!!!!!!!

It looks like they have a pattern of behaviour with this.

They messaged me weeks ago saying they have had an issue with the bank and that my withdraw would be processed in the morning. Never received my money! Tried to get in touch with management and they blocked the account 😂

Reasoning was that the money hadn't hit their account yet so none of the bets stands. According to that logic anyone that deposits via poli or similar methods should get their money back.

We need to rally behind eachother when bookies do the wrong thing. Do me a favour and send them a message and call them out ✌

Hey guys I just these posts and I am afraid I only saw it after making the deposit.I was getting 250 bonus upon a deposit of 500.So far I have not placed a bet or turnover over anything.Wish I saw all these posts and negative comments about diamondbet earlier now just have to pray that my money comes back

My experience with Diamondbet, put in a withdraw request on a Sunday night which was only processed on the Wednesday, money came Thursday. A common technique used by these smaller sites, gives a problem punter a couple days to crack and cancel the withdraw so they can bet and lose it. I was only up $100 or so with them too. Still have them active, haven't touched them in a couple weeks, will deactivate my account now reading your post.
Hey mate I just joined them and read some bad reviews .If you could give some tips on how to withdraw the money and what odds to turnover that would be great thanks

Hey guys I just these posts and I am afraid I only saw it after making the deposit.I was getting 250 bonus upon a deposit of 500.So far I have not placed a bet or turnover over anything.Wish I saw all these posts and negative comments about diamondbet earlier now just have to pray that my money comes back
Pretty much every bookie will have people telling you never to use them and that they’re scammers. Not saying they aren’t but if you’re worried about Diamondbet you should be worried about all of them.

Just read the T&C’s for bonus bets and get ID’d before you deposit anything are my only tips.

Fwiw I got their signup bonus and turned over the deposit twice (only required one turnover iirc). No issue withdrawing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lightningbet just launched.

no deposit bonuses yet.

I highly doubt there will be, haven spoken to one of them in their live chat, not officially anyways.

Seems like a good website though, would like to see a few more options in terms of sports, same game multis and the like. Also an app is a must, only been live for a day though.

ascot tonight.

mintbet (is anyone not banned by them???) coolangatta or artorius win $5

tab coolangatta & artorius top 4 $2.75

sportsbet few megabet options (whole 5 carnival days) best coolangatta $3.75 top 2 ($2.50 elsewhere)

tabtouch money back (not bonus) if 2nd or 3rd this race.

anything else doing?

ascot tonight.

mintbet (is anyone not banned by them???) coolangatta or artorius win $5

tab coolangatta & artorius top 4 $2.75

sportsbet few megabet options (whole 5 carnival days) best coolangatta $3.75 top 2 ($2.50 elsewhere)

tabtouch money back (not bonus) if 2nd or 3rd this race.

anything else doing?

GetSetBet money back second r1-3
BlueBet 50% Cashback 2-3 on r1-2
Pointsbet 3 leg srm miss one leg cash back all races

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back