Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to like Budgetbet because they consistently offer deposit bonuses but there's something genuinely dodgy about it. Not depositing/withdrawing because I've won there and withdrawn with no issues but the promotion system is broken.

It only happens on promotion races which is almost all of them on the weekend. They slap a promotion sticker on the race which reduces all the prices by 50% then offer "Budget Boosts" which boost the price back up to what would be the normal price at any other bookie. The problem with the "Cash back for 2nd and 3rd" races is that theres no budget boost to return it to normal price so it's just consistently terrible odds.

What I have noticed though is if you keep refreshing the page - especially within 5 minutes of the jump - you can actually see the price drop even while logged in. And if you keep refreshing sometimes the page actually bugs and doesn't reduce the price so you can bet on the full price. Whether or not they will notice it and honour the promotion though I'm not sure.

Another thing to note for people using BudgetBet... bonus bets expire on the first of each month. I got offered a deposit bonus on June 28th which I took, checked 2.5 days later and my bonus had already expired. Asked them where it went and was told so. It does say so in their terms and conditions but I can't say I expected it as it's not very common.

Last edited:
I want to like Budgetbet because they consistently offer deposit bonuses but there's something genuinely dodgy about it. Not depositing/withdrawing because I've won there and withdrawn with no issues but the promotion system is broken.

It only happens on promotion races which is almost all of them on the weekend. They slap a promotion sticker on the race which reduces all the prices by 50% then offer "Budget Boosts" which boost the price back up to what would be the normal price at any other bookie. The problem with the "Cash back for 2nd and 3rd" races is that theres no budget boost to return it to normal price so it's just consistently terrible odds.

What I have noticed though is if you keep refreshing the page - especially within 5 minutes of the jump - you can actually see the price drop even while logged in. And if you keep refreshing sometimes the page actually bugs and doesn't reduce the price so you can bet on the full price. Whether or not they will notice it and honour the promotion though I'm not sure.
What about their sports odds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New laws will now mean you cant bet or deposit until you verify your identity. Next minute will be like

"Please upload your drivers license or someone who has the same first name and lives in the same state as you drivers license so we can verify your crypowallet in Venezuela"

this offer is easy to hedge, $80 to break even or win $120 profit

doubles chances pay $3.50, $21, $21

Attachments

• IMG_5854.png
    IMG_5854.png
    46 KB · Views: 141
this offer is easy to hedge, $80 to break even or win $120 profit

doubles chances pay $3.50, $21, $21
Isn’t the offer for any of the 3 to win the WC? It’s not a multi for them all to win their first games, I’m assuming that’s what the double chance odds you’ve listed are for?

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpeg
    IMG_3692.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 107
Isn’t the offer for any of the 3 to win the WC? It’s not a multi for them all to win their first games, I’m assuming that’s what the double chance odds you’ve listed are for?
Could still arb it anyway

$50 @ $4 odds (Risk $50)
Lay Spain 24 (Risk $150)
Lay England 30 (Risk $150)
Lay Aus 12.5 (Risk $150)

If Spain wins +42.5
If England wins +36.5
If Aus wins +54
If none of them win +16.5 (minus $3 betfair tax, so $13.5)

I'm sure someone smarter than me could calculate it such that there's an even payout no matter the result

Could still arb it anyway

$50 @ $4 odds (Risk $50)
Lay Spain 24 (Risk $150)
Lay England 30 (Risk $150)
Lay Aus 12.5 (Risk $150)

If Spain wins +42.5
If England wins +36.5
If Aus wins +54
If none of them win +16.5 (minus $3 betfair tax, so $13.5)

I'm sure someone smarter than me could calculate it such that there's an even payout no matter the result
which bookie are we talking about, I didnt catch the name and could you run through those numbers again, not sure how you got them

which bookie are we talking about, I didnt catch the name and could you run through those numbers again, not sure how you got them

TAB are offering $4.00 odds for either England, Spain or Australia to win the Womens World Cup. Max $50 bet.

On Betfair you can lay against those outcomes. The current prices are:
Spain $25 @ $6.8 (Risking $150 loss to win $25)
England $30 @ $5.9 (Risking $150 loss to win $30)
Australia $12.50 @ $13 (Risking $150 loss to win $12.50)

If Spain win: lose $50 on TAB, lose $150 on betfair Spain lay, win $200 on TAB, win $30 on England lay, win $12.50 on Australia lay = Profit $42.50)
If England win: lose $50 on TAB, lose $150 on betfair England lay, win $200 on TAB, win $25 on Spain lay, win $12.50 on Australia lay = Profit $37.50
If Australia win: lose $50 on TAB, lose $150 on betfair Australia lay, win $200 on TAB, win $25 on Spain lay, win $30 on England lay = Profit $55
If none of them win: lose $50 on TAB, win $25 on Spain lay, win $30 on England lay, win $12.50 on Australia lay = Profit $17.50 (mins $3.50 or so Betfair tax means it'll be about $14 profit)

You could even the numbers out a bit and probably guarantee $20 profit no matter the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back