Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll go one better - I'm banned on Betfair from betting on live racing.

The whole industry is ****ed.
Explain Facebook Live GIF

I was using a third party application to access Betfair and it allowed me to place a live sports bet. Since then I'm banned from live racing and if I call to place a live sports bet the agent is forced by the system to manually ID check me.

Even when I was a VIP at each one of their weak-as seminars staff would blatantly state that they didn't care if customers were using a VPN. I've never done so and got done for testing a piece of software which evidently they can't stop from allowing you to override the live sports restriction for Australia.

Also being a VIP was useless anyway because I barely got offered anything. The seminars never had any actual systems apart from the ones ripped straight off of the UK Betfair forum (which I recognised immediately but it probably hoodwinked every other attendee) and one of their so-called expert traders who did so also admitted to being a 'feel' player. LOL?

Now they've eliminated any discount on commission unless you trade in really high volumes. What is the point?

I've always been a strong advocate of Betfair but they have done absolutely nothing to progress the cause of reversing the online ban on live sports betting in this country and have now become even tighter by scrapping the general discount program.

Why are you banned from Topsport promos? How is that even possible?
they said my use of promotional markets was over 50% of my turnover, was probably fair enough. it was in January and i only really bet on racing on saturdays and AFL reguarly. they were offering money back for the first 6 races so naturally over 50% of my bets were on promo markets.

they said my use of promotional markets was over 50% of my turnover, was probably fair enough. it was in January and i only really bet on racing on saturdays and AFL reguarly. they were offering money back for the first 6 races so naturally over 50% of my bets were on promo markets.
Same issue here. TBH they were pretty transparent about it and what I had to change to get them back.

I was using a third party application to access Betfair and it allowed me to place a live sports bet. Since then I'm banned from live racing and if I call to place a live sports bet the agent is forced by the system to manually ID check me.

Even when I was a VIP at each one of their weak-as seminars staff would blatantly state that they didn't care if customers were using a VPN. I've never done so and got done for testing a piece of software which evidently they can't stop from allowing you to override the live sports restriction for Australia.

Also being a VIP was useless anyway because I barely got offered anything. The seminars never had any actual systems apart from the ones ripped straight off of the UK Betfair forum (which I recognised immediately but it probably hoodwinked every other attendee) and one of their so-called expert traders who did so also admitted to being a 'feel' player. LOL?

Now they've eliminated any discount on commission unless you trade in really high volumes. What is the point?

I've always been a strong advocate of Betfair but they have done absolutely nothing to progress the cause of reversing the online ban on live sports betting in this country and have now become even tighter by scrapping the general discount program.

But did you get the Betfair socks.

The issue with Topsport is they count using a 'boost token' as using a 'promo'. So even though they're transparent about the '50/50 promo/non-promo split' that they require, if you crush the 'boost token' too many times on sizable bets, they'll drop the ban hammer.

Yeah I only ever boosted odds never anything else at all, not even claim turnover thing.

In the end I was happy with the ban 3-4 bets a day over 8 or so books 4-5 days a week you are most likely betting with TS once or twice a day and you better believe every day was a boost.

This isn't applicable to BetDeluxe because they're governed by Victoria Gaming CCC, but the NTRC publish review decisions on their website. I've spent hours upon hours reading their reviews. There are pages of them.

Some of these are a great read, some absolutely insane punters out there betting 5 figure amounts on markets they have no clue about, as well as plenty of punter's remorse cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's quite frustrating to see commission discounts being regularly reduced while more and more money is pumped into rubbish like the Betfair "Hub", "experts' lays", account managers, regular emails, merchandise, Betfair events, etc. Get rid of all the frills and just offer an automated commission discount system and nothing else.

Unfortunately the TAB's pull has prevented the legalisation of live online sports betting.

Unfortunately the TAB's pull has prevented the legalisation of live online sports betting.
TAB has too much influence.

My biggest concern is being limited on TAB Trackside. It's only a matter of time.

I've already been limited on Club Keno. No venue in the western suburbs will allow me to place more than $2 a game and I'm banned from using the bonus feature.

I've got a question for Bet365 punters. For years I've used an ING VISA debit card to deposit to 365 because it offered instant withdrawals back to the card (max of $5000 per withdrawal, 3 times per 24 hours). Sadly ING told me they no longer want my business, does anyone know which other cards offer instant withdrawals? It seems CBA and HSBC do not.

Surely his name would be Z-box if it was
Are you aware of the origin of my name?

I created my account here in March 2001.

Bill Gates and his team at Microsoft were developing a new ground-breaking gaming console but they didn't have a name for it. They flirted with a few ideas and after canvassing some online forums, they came across BigFooty. Upon seeing my username, they named their gaming console after me, and exactly six months after I joined this website, the Xbox gaming console was named.

they were offering money back for the first 6 races so naturally over 50% of my bets were on promo markets.

Haven't been promo banned from TS but a few other books have got me that way. I would think most people are going to bet in Melbourne and Sydney predominately so if you are offering money back on every ****ing race then no shit the majority of your bets are going to be on promo markets. I'm only a recreational punter, and isn't that who you are trying to attract with these offers, I mustn't be losing quick enough for them......

it's stupid isn't it.

They are the major meets, and it's not like I can choose to opt out of a promotion.

So long story short, even if you aren't intentionally promo abusing, it will be seen as doing so in their eyes.
Haven't been promo banned from TS but a few other books have got me that way. I would think most people are going to bet in Melbourne and Sydney predominately so if you are offering money back on every ******* race then no s**t the majority of your bets are going to be on promo markets. I'm only a recreational punter, and isn't that who you are trying to attract with these offers, I mustn't be losing quick enough for them.....

it's stupid isn't it.

They are the major meets, and it's not like I can choose to opt out of a promotion.

So long story short, even if you aren't intentionally promo abusing, it will be seen as doing so in their eyes.
Tristan's position is they are happy to reactivate promotions to accounts that have met their criteria. If you're betting on the major meets when you aren't eligible for money back specials, and you are betting on more than 50% of markets outside of their promotions, get in contact with Tristan and request a review of your account. If you meet their criteria, he'll update your account to include promotional eligibility. If you don't meet their criteria, he'll tell you what you're required to do before you become eligible. He's pretty transparent like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back