Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else pleasantly surprised BetGalaxy paid out on Richmond at $5 despite the draw? I thought at best they would apply the dead heat rule; even then without reading the terms and conditions, I thought also that it may be a total write off. Happy days!
Very Surprised

I got paid out through Betgalaxy, I got a dead heat through Sportsbet and Texbet

:):):):):):)

Whats the best way to turnover money where a site needs minimum $2 or more for it to count?

Cash flow a bit of a problem but can do it slowly over say a few months
What I like to do and keep in mind this is just me, I like too just lay and back a horse one by one, if you can pick the races that give you a bonus for second and third, then you can pick off a bonus every once in a while on the money also

anyone else get the ban hammer from TS ? what a sad day
I am just going to put this out there, cause I dont know if it works with other bookies, but I got promo banned with NEDS, so just out of interest I started putting the 3+ leg multi's on just to see what would happen, even though I get no promo banners or promos on the promo page, I still get the bonus points if my sgm fails

Anyone else pleasantly surprised BetGalaxy paid out on Richmond at $5 despite the draw? I thought at best they would apply the dead heat rule; even then without reading the terms and conditions, I thought also that it may be a total write off. Happy days!
Very much. Not so with betdeluxe who treated draw as loss.

Some random got 1st goal in afl last night, lets hope cameron gets it (or 2nd-3rd) for picklebet payout!

Bet365 $2 geelong, max $20 it seems.

Whats the best way to turnover money where a site needs minimum $2 or more for it to count?

Cash flow a bit of a problem but can do it slowly over say a few months

Back $2 shots on UK Racing and then lay it on betfair for a small loss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they stick to a threshold so you get it back once you bet on more non promo stuff.
Can email them and find out what % you are and how much is required
its a joke, they sent me the numbers. I had about 45% more in $ bet on non promo stuff. But the total amount of bets was 47% non promo and 53% promo.

I would like if I may to ask people's opinion on this promo

The reason I ask is because I want to play it, but I don't know much about NRL and it seems to me that almost any player on the field can be a try scorer, which seems way to many players to cover in a bet

Attachments

• frist try.png
    frist try.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 35
I would like if I may to ask people's opinion on this promo

The reason I ask is because I want to play it, but I don't know much about NRL and it seems to me that almost any player on the field can be a try scorer, which seems way to many players to cover in a bet

Just back the fave in each game it is eligible for and it will be +EV

Any promos for alligator blood or anamoe?
I see one at picklebet $2.5 1st or 2nd and betnation has 2-12th money back

Any promos for alligator blood or anamoe?
I see one at picklebet $2.5 1st or 2nd and betnation has 2-12th money back
Yeah - Mountain mentioned an anamoe special on tab
Best 1st goal scorer option afl - picklebet, get 2nd or 3rd goal get paid as winner, max winnings $100 (stake included not sure?) offer friday game too.

Tab friends - all stars group Anamoe $5 to win, max $10

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back