Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go with wellbet & betgalaxy?

They released their weekly 2 specials yesterday morning but both removed them when I checked last night.

So I enquired with Winnersbet about a bonus back. Guy was exceptionally rude. Apparently I was promo banned despite the fact I virtually never bet with them. Got accused of being a "matched bettor" lol.

Anyway it seems all these promo banning emails find their way into my spam email and all the others got into my inbox no problem. Anyone think this is done deliberately? Seems suspicious...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PuntNow - Please refer to our rules page for full terms and conditions. You must turn over your deposit twice at odds of $1.80 before any withdrawals can be processed.

Honestly how do they get away with rules like this?
Not sure. Perhaps you can direct your question to the regulator and provide us with the answer they give you.

PuntNow - Please refer to our rules page for full terms and conditions. You must turn over your deposit twice at odds of $1.80 before any withdrawals can be processed.

Honestly how do they get away with rules like this?
Puntnow is a bookie to avoid definitely

anyone know how to find the dabble sgm cash back promo's?

I see there is one for the bulldogs game just wondering if there is one for tonight and if so anyway to find them?

I see there is one for the bulldogs game just wondering if there is one for tonight and if so anyway to find them?
I believe it's under the AFL Banter Tab - user 'AFLBetting' has tonight's cash-back SGM

Go to each AFL match and then click activity tab at the top. All the money back specials are in there

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back