Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys do any sites offer the tab type multiplyer feature I am banned but my mate is also banned and is somehow still got the feature on his account.. he's locking in great profit day in day out by putting the max 500 on and getting generally a x 1.15-1.20 feature and then going to lay the horse at betfair... yesterday he pulled a x 2.54 multiplyer on a horse 500 at 3.50 so his odds effectively went to 8.89!! payout 1750 to like nearly 4500.. crazy!! all his horses he's done it on have mainly lost so far so it's prob helping keeping his account alive..

please let me know if any site has good bet boosts or multiplyers like I'm not expecting any like my mate got yesterday...

Hey guys do any sites offer the tab type multiplyer feature I am banned but my mate is also banned and is somehow still got the feature on his account.. he's locking in great profit day in day out by putting the max 500 on and getting generally a x 1.15-1.20 feature and then going to lay the horse at betfair... yesterday he pulled a x 2.54 multiplyer on a horse 500 at 3.50 so his odds effectively went to 8.89!! payout 1750 to like nearly 4500.. crazy!! all his horses he's done it on have mainly lost so far so it's prob helping keeping his account alive..

please let me know if any site has good bet boosts or multiplyers like I'm not expecting any like my mate got yesterday...
Dabble's the only one that comes to mind where that magnitude of multiplier is possible.

Other than that, they're all pretty standard.

Tab offering $3 any of 3 faves win NBA title. Favourites trashed out in finals last year so borderline if this is worth doing or not.

My experience with PuntGenie has been really good. Joined on the weekend for the racing promo which got up and they also did 50% deposit match up to $100. Bet on a bunch of sport over the weekend. Ended up turning $200 into $634. Withdrew the $134 yesterday to see how long it'd take to get back, didn't want to pull the lot in case there was issues and then I'd be stuck not having that money to bet with. The $134 was in my account this morning. Sad we have to commend a bookie for letting you withdraw after a win without issues but that is the state of things at the moment. I also didn't get an email telling me I'm no longer eligible for promos etc after I withdrew.

Other than that they have plenty of sports markets, particularly the NFL has heaps of player prop bets etc. App is fast and easy to use. They don't have the wheel though so keep that in mind, I did more bets than I would have otherwise just trying to trigger it.

TLDR

• PuntGenie are good
  • The app is fast
  • Plenty of markets
  • Good deposit offer
  • No issues getting my money out after making a profit and didn't get promo banned
  • Money in bank in under 24 hours
  • Will def use again

My experience with PuntGenie has been really good. Joined on the weekend for the racing promo which got up and they also did 50% deposit match up to $100. Bet on a bunch of sport over the weekend. Ended up turning $200 into $634. Withdrew the $134 yesterday to see how long it'd take to get back, didn't want to pull the lot in case there was issues and then I'd be stuck not having that money to bet with. The $134 was in my account this morning. Sad we have to commend a bookie for letting you withdraw after a win without issues but that is the state of things at the moment. I also didn't get an email telling me I'm no longer eligible for promos etc after I withdrew.

Other than that they have plenty of sports markets, particularly the NFL has heaps of player prop bets etc. App is fast and easy to use. They don't have the wheel though so keep that in mind, I did more bets than I would have otherwise just trying to trigger it.

TLDR

• PuntGenie are good
  • The app is fast
  • Plenty of markets
  • Good deposit offer
  • No issues getting my money out after making a profit and didn't get promo banned
  • Money in bank in under 24 hours
  • Will def use again
The problem with Punt Genie and most, if not all, of the BetCloud bookies, is their odds. Leaving considerable money on the table with almost every bet.

The problem with Punt Genie and most, if not all, of the BetCloud bookies, is their odds. Leaving considerable money on the table with almost every bet.
Yes, unless they incentivise (promos) you to bet with them, it's not worth it.

They do, however I'm having difficulties withdrawing my funds. The pricks are requesting bank statements etc. I would avoid if I were you.

Damn, really? I just came into this thread to say I had no problems with them – sorry to hear that.

Also withdrew from Premium Bet with a 250% profit no problems. I even screwed up (put my BSB and account number around the wrong way when withdrawing) and they easily fixed it and got the payout later that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is good insight, mate!

I agree with all those promotional ideas, except the wheel haha. not a fan personally!

Would you be more interested in unique, fun promos for major sporting events that thinks more outside the box etc?

questbet - got wheel on 7th spin. bonus was 0.139 x the average bet size
betprofessor - got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.133 x the average bet size
volcano bet - got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.133 x the average bet size
sterling parker - got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.129 x the average bet size
juicybet- got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.143 x the average bet size

puntgenie - 15 bets no wheel
goldenrush - 8 bets no wheel

bet galaxy banned after 1 bet
well bet banned after 2 bets

Damn, really? I just came into this thread to say I had no problems with them – sorry to hear that.

Also withdrew from Premium Bet with a 250% profit no problems. I even screwed up (put my BSB and account number around the wrong way when withdrawing) and they easily fixed it and got the payout later that day.
I don't know what their problem is! I have never had an issue with a bookie before, this is a first!

questbet - got wheel on 7th spin. bonus was 0.139 x the average bet size
betprofessor - got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.133 x the average bet size
volcano bet - got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.133 x the average bet size
sterling parker - got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.129 x the average bet size
juicybet- got wheel on 8th spin. bonus was 0.143 x the average bet size

puntgenie - 15 bets no wheel
goldenrush - 8 bets no wheel

bet galaxy banned after 1 bet
well bet banned after 2 bets
golden rush had a wheel previously.

Might be more of an issue with racing than with sports. I was betting on NRL try scorers and NFL TD scorers and they were lower than other places for some players but higher than the others for some as well

Might be more of an issue with racing than with sports. I was betting on NRL try scorers and NFL TD scorers and they were lower than other places for some players but higher than the others for some as well
Haven't checked for a while but most of their Australian sports H2H markets were nudging 8% margins which is ridiculous. May have been healthier really close to their starts. International sports faired a bit better, but not competitive.

The margins on first try scorer/ touchdown fields are so high that they probably can be more generous with certain players without giving it much thought or caring. Good though if you want to bet on those markets.

Racing I've only browsed quickly but unless there's a refund offer, you're almost always better off on Betfair.

It's not unusual for new bookies to have terrible odds and promos at first and get better over the next few months. A lot of those Bet Cloud ones need to do that now if they want to be relevant outside of deposit offers imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back