Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

whats the etiquette with big collects betting cash at a pub TAB? should you call ahead and let them know you are coming in needing a large bet paid out?

whats the etiquette with big collects betting cash at a pub TAB? should you call ahead and let them know you are coming in needing a large bet paid out?
calling ahead will sound like you're planning a robbery lol unless you know them well.

In all seriousness, you may need to visit a number of TABs if the first one doesn't have enough $$ to pay out at the moment.

if you collect 10k+ on one terminal you'll need to produce ID and do the large transaction report.

if you have multiple tickets say 5k each you could collect one on the left terminal and one on the right terminal and avoid the hassle.

Can probably ask them to put it in an envelope or something for you also.

you can accept a part payment as a cheque. I think they will be able to cover over $5k mostly. But AML laws means you will probably have to identify yourself for any transaction over $10k
Or get it put into your Betting account and withdraw it as an EFT

I worked at an agency when I was at uni and I would say the main etiquette is to collect it where you placed the bet. If I had some random come in with a ticket that was placed elsewhere and wanted to collect $10k+ I would just tell them the max I can give you is $5k cash. You want to keep some liquidity to actually be able to payout the punters that are betting at your agency, not get cleaned out by some random from a pub tab. Issue is the pub TABs struggle to pay out $1k most of the time which is the root cause of the problem in the first place....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bet Deck is currently in discussions with the NTRC and an update will provided this Friday morning.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

The Bet Deck.

The Bet Deck is currently in discussions with the NTRC and an update will provided this Friday morning.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

The Bet Deck.
waving leonardo dicaprio GIF

Kind Regards,

The Bet Deck.
Got the same

Hope some one like Sportsbet buys there accounts for a small amount

I might be missing something but I have never understood why people would want to collect huge wins in cash anyway
I had a big (for me) collect at the track once, it would be a long day and I figured it would be easier to lose a TAB ticket than a wad of cash, so collected straight after correct weight.

Was big enough that they had to get a supervisor to watch. Pocketed the cash and used the button on the internal jacket pocket for the first time ever. Took it easy on the booze rest of the day, didn't trust myself.

Yes because there is someone signed up to betdeck who hasn't signed up to sportsbet
Sportsbet for example buys the accounts for a small fee then gets all these accounts with funds in them and 90% would probably stay and bet that money and lose

Sportsbet for example buys the accounts for a small fee then gets all these accounts with funds in them and 90% would probably stay and bet that money and lose

Why on earth would Sportsbet buy them for a fee on the hope that some stay and bet the money that Sportsbet has to put in their accounts themselves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back