Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Why on earth would Sportsbet buy them for a fee on the hope that some stay and bet the money that Sportsbet has to put in their accounts themselves?

Yeah that wouldn't make any sense if BetDeck are in the red. I don't know if that has been confirmed or not yet though, if it hasn't it could just be an issue with their license.

Few have popped up this arvo. This took me ages, I've probably missed some

$5 Skybird to win - Betroyale
$5 Magic Time to win - Juicybet
$3.50 Mazu to Place - Questbet
$2 Keshi Boom to win by more than 1+ length - Betprofessor
$4 Red Can Man to win - Puntgenie
$2 Miami to win - FiestaBet
$3.50 Klay Thompson to make 5+ 3-pointers - JungleBet

$4 Alsephina to win - VolcanoBet
$2 Bam Adebayo Double Double - VolcanoBet

$3 Hanchi to place - Vikingbet
$2 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander to score 30+ points and Thunder Win - VikingBet

I worked at an agency when I was at uni and I would say the main etiquette is to collect it where you placed the bet. If I had some random come in with a ticket that was placed elsewhere and wanted to collect $10k+ I would just tell them the max I can give you is $5k cash. You want to keep some liquidity to actually be able to payout the punters that are betting at your agency, not get cleaned out by some random from a pub tab. Issue is the pub TABs struggle to pay out $1k most of the time which is the root cause of the problem in the first place....
Interesting. So they would know if a ticket has been placed elsewhere? there is nothing on the ticket that shows where the bet has been placed, so it must come up when they scan the barcode.

I asked the initial question because some places when I go to collect like a $200 ticket, they sometimes have to pay half of it in 20s and 10s because they dont have enough 50s. So got me thinking how they would cover a $1000+ ticket

Interesting. So they would know if a ticket has been placed elsewhere? there is nothing on the ticket that shows where the bet has been placed, so it must come up when they scan the barcode.

I asked the initial question because some places when I go to collect like a $200 ticket, they sometimes have to pay half of it in 20s and 10s because they dont have enough 50s. So got me thinking how they would cover a $1000+ ticket
no they wouldnt know where it was placed, but if you aren't a local then they would assume it wasn't placed at the same venue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a list of them all. At a minimum you are going to know what your own one is and whether or not it was placed in your venue.
where I worked you would not bother to check where a ticket was placed, and certainly wouldn't check the code and look at which venue that correlated to.

If its a local you know because they bet at that venue often, you're going to give them preferential treatment with cash payouts vs a blow-in who you're not familiar with

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back