Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Betcloud does all of their trading and marketing and everything else. Basically the owners just lending them the licence and getting a cut out of it. Information sharing between the brands too.

Don't even bother with JUSTBET turned over 1.5k on the first day of having an account and apparently wasn't enough to make the cut for $50 Bonus back's

Avoid JustBet if you are going to arb or bonus abuse because they will close your account and make you go through hoops to get your money. If you are a mug punter and just having normal bets, they are ok

Justbet

1. If a Customer receives a Bonus Bet as a consequence of making a deposit. then that Customer must turn over both the amount deposited twice (2x) and the amount of the Bonus Bet given (1x) before they will be permitted to withdraw funds from their Customer Account

2. The following considerations will be taken into account when determining whether the turnover requirements have been met:
    1. If FIRST Deposit offer (from 4th November 2022) only turnover at dividends greater than or equal to $1.80 on racing events, or $2 on sporting events, will be deemed eligible turnover.
    2. If Any SUBSEQUENT Deposit offer, only turnover at dividends greater than $1.80, across both racing and sport, will be deemed eligible turnover
    3. Only the first bet on a given race or even shall count towards turnover.
    4. Bonus Bets do not count towards turnover.
    5. If you back two or more of the competitors in an event (either in 'real' cash, Bonus Bets, or a combination of both) then none of the wagers placed in that even shall count towards turnover.
    6. With the exception of bonus winnings, ALL required turnover must be completed prior to wihdrawing funds
$250 deposit for $125 bonus

Total turnover = (250)(2) + (125) = $625.

Very easy if you know how.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Aston Villa decided to go and screw me over this morning by winning. I have $500+ with JungleBet to withdraw and $350+ with Picklebet to withdraw for a combined total of $900+.

What should I do here? I’m trying to limit withdrawals

So Aston Villa decided to go and screw me over this morning by winning. I have $500+ with JungleBet to withdraw and $350+ with Picklebet to withdraw for a combined total of $900+.

What should I do here? I’m trying to limit withdrawals
You can put a few mug bets on before you withdraw

BetGalaxy Detonator Jack to Place $3
WellBet D Oliver to ride a winner $3.50
QuestBet Zaaki to Win at $4
FiestaBet Insurrection to Place $2
VikingBet Black Fantasy to Win $3
BetRoyale Ain'tnodeeldun to Place $3
Great bet that Black fantasy $3

Stupid question but are the bb 2nd still worth it to hedge?

Assuming I can still lose around $5 a race is it worth it to do these races?

Im promo banned most places with 2nd/3rd

Stupid question but are the bb 2nd still worth it to hedge?

Assuming I can still lose around $5 a race is it worth it to do these races?

Im promo banned most places with 2nd/3rd
In a similar position with being prom banned everywhere so started on these. General theory is odds on favs in smaller fields are good. But I recently discovered that well backed favs under 2.5 in maidens are good. A lot of 2nds. I mix it up no lay, partial lay, full lay

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back