Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

So how is it done if you don't mind me asking
Its not a simple answer. There are so many elements to this. If you have the ability to use someone elses account to the full extent, i strongly reccomend you invest in professional guidance. There are many platforms to do this, its a small fee to pay for the benefit and return you will get.

Its not a simple answer. There are so many elements to this. If you have the ability to use someone elses account to the full extent, i strongly reccomend you invest in professional guidance. There are many platforms to do this, its a small fee to pay for the benefit and return you will get.
Don't understand what platforms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they will keep donating to the bookies. You're doing the right thing. These punters get sensitive because they consistently lose and don't like the fact that there are people who work together to make thousands of the scum bookies.

Technically you are committing fraud (guy in the UK was jailed for it) and you are making it worse for the average person to get a bet on.

no he was committing fraud.
what is being discussed here is not fraud (whatever it actually is)

Opening an account in someone elses name to take advantage of bonus offers is technically fraud. Low end of the scale but it is fraud. Would they prosecute for it? Depends on the severity. The people accepting money from others to teach them how to do it would be sitting a lot more precariously IMO.

Opening an account in someone elses name to take advantage of bonus offers is technically fraud. Low end of the scale but it is fraud. Would they prosecute for it? Depends on the severity. The people accepting money from others to teach them how to do it would be sitting a lot more precariously IMO.
Which bookmaker do you work for?

And they will keep donating to the bookies. You're doing the right thing. These punters get sensitive because they consistently lose and don't like the fact that there are people who work together to make thousands of the scum bookies.

Such teamwork charging a fee for information readily available for free in plenty of threads on this board alone

Another punter getting cranky when they see someone winning from betting, seen it all before. I dont charge any money, I pay money to people who are way more knowledgable in this space.

You're getting fleeced mate. Will get all the information you need free of charge from knowledgeable people in threads like this

You're getting fleeced mate. Will get all the information you need free of charge from knowledgeable people in threads like this
Whats your unit size?

How many units did you win/lose last year?

How many bookies have you been promo banned from?

My guess is you have no unit size, you dont record any results and you're a mug punter so never promo banned. You just have the mentality of someone who thinks they know more or are better than everyone else. I think you need to dig deep and ask yourself why you keep donating. Will leave it with you, i truely hope that one day you get on the otherside of the bookies.

Whats your unit size?

How many units did you win/lose last year?

How many bookies have you been promo banned from?

My guess is you have no unit size, you dont record any results and you're a mug punter so never promo banned. You just have the mentality of someone who thinks they know more or are better than everyone else. I think you need to dig deep and ask yourself why you keep donating. Will leave it with you, i truely hope that one day you get on the otherside of the bookies.

Show me the way rota. Who can I send all my money to to tell me the same things that have been posted here ad nauseum

Whilst this is a great way to make 10-20k profit in your first few months, there is huge risk such as being stat decked, instantly losing accounts and losing all monies. I train people to do this in the right way so they cant get caught.

I dont sell them.... Go on google or social media platforms and search them up. A few really good ones out there.

So you train people for free? Or did you forget you'd already said you were someone who does this training?

There's a lot of people here making good money doing the same thing and always happy to give advice out to newcomers without looking to take a cut. Maybe you do teach people for free, just not here. On here you accuse everyone else of being mugs who just haven't seen the light yet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back