Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok thank you i was doing it wrong. I was trying to turn it over straight away.

Also my thinking was there are a couple of books that keep giving you bonus if you keep losing thats why i was trying to lose on purpose to reload.

So maybe my idea wont work
Your thinking is 1000% spot on. Target those accounts.

So you want your bonus bet money on a selection that is higher odds than that really as you don't get the stake portion back so you are losing value straight away putting it on something that short.

You also don't need to be putting your cash money from the bookie you got the bonus money on the same thing either.

In this scenario I would be trying to find a market as close to 100% as possible where the odds are at least around the $4 vs $1.25 mark

Then put the bonus $50 on the team at $4 to return $150

Then elsewhere put $120 on the team at $1.25 to return $150

At that point you are locking in a $30 profit on your $50 bonus bet (60%) no matter what

Rather than worrying about turning over the initial $100 from the first bookmaker to instantly withdraw, if you are planning on doing this systematically over a lot of bookmakers then you just use the cash from that bookmaker to lay off against a future bonus bet you get. That takes care of 90% of turning over the cash you need to deposit to get the bonuses
These are terrible odds.

Use this and aim for at least 70% or over

These are terrible odds.

Use this and aim for at least 70% or over

Lol they are imaginary hypothetical odds for an example

I'm sure everyone would love 80% but when you are dealing with crappy books with limited markets and crap odds it is rarely going to be available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why did they just copy and paste the same horse/jockey

pretty funny their emails offered no promos, good luck getting anyone back

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back