Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got my first ‘spin & win’ deposit offer with dabble. Any tips on how to maximize the profit on it?

6.4 A maximum of 100% of the deposit amount can be won, up to $500 (for example, 100% of a $150 deposit would receive $150 extra cash).

So deposit $500 if you've got the funds for it. You'll get either $50, $125, $250 or $500 bonus cash.

Been getting weekly deposit offers from Betestate (50% matched up to $150 bonus). I've been taking them up, hedging other places and never taking a profit off them. Today I bet on a horse race with the bonus back for 2nd promo and after they gave me the bonus bet I got an email banning me from all promos.

Asked if they could review the decision and pointed out I've been putting in 5x that of what I've taken out even though I've been in front plenty of times and I just hang around long enough to "lose it" (didn't put that in brackets in the email lol). Said if every customer on their books had the same record as me they'd be printing money. Response was it was a decision by the traders and can't be reviewed. Thanked him anyway and told him to let the boss know the traders are losing the company money.

I'd understand the ban if I was ever taking a profit off them, but at this point aren't I their ideal customer? They print "bonus cash" and I buy it from them and redeem it elsewhere.

Am I missing something?

probably need a bit more info but just because you are losing small doesn't make you an ideal customer with current tax structure.

are they linked with any other book you have been banned from?
Have never bothered with this mob

probably need a bit more info but just because you are losing small doesn't make you an ideal customer with current tax structure.

are they linked with any other book you have been banned from?
Have never bothered with this mob

Nah no link to others I've used. What is the go with the tax structure issues? Hard to imagine a situation where me giving them $250ish a week is leaving them worse off for tax

Been getting weekly deposit offers from Betestate (50% matched up to $150 bonus). I've been taking them up, hedging other places and never taking a profit off them. Today I bet on a horse race with the bonus back for 2nd promo and after they gave me the bonus bet I got an email banning me from all promos.

Asked if they could review the decision and pointed out I've been putting in 5x that of what I've taken out even though I've been in front plenty of times and I just hang around long enough to "lose it" (didn't put that in brackets in the email lol). Said if every customer on their books had the same record as me they'd be printing money. Response was it was a decision by the traders and can't be reviewed. Thanked him anyway and told him to let the boss know the traders are losing the company money.

I'd understand the ban if I was ever taking a profit off them, but at this point aren't I their ideal customer? They print "bonus cash" and I buy it from them and redeem it elsewhere.

Am I missing something?
Have you been turning over/ losing those deposits on promo or non-promo markets?

Some of the bookies have extremely low thresholds for promo banning and profit/ loss doesn’t come into it too much if they ‘see’ a pattern.

Have to prime accounts. For example when you first open a new book, put some bets on and lay them back on Betfair for 2-3 weeks. Then after that hit the promos.

Have you been turning over/ losing those deposits on promo or non-promo markets?

Some of the bookies have extremely low thresholds for promo banning and profit/ loss doesn’t come into it too much if they ‘see’ a pattern.

Yeah yesterday was actually the first promo I had even used from them other than the deposit bonuses. Have just been turning over on head to head markets in NBA and NFL

all those bonus bet seminars and this is your best tip.

Probably find some smarter people than bonusbank
Ive never personally used bonus bank. Are you still a bit salty from last week or had a bad week on the punt? I think you should asked yourself why you need to make these comments? I hope you can get out of the mental trap the bookied have you in. Good luck!

Got a 25% bonus up to $50 on Bossbet placed $200 on a outisder aswell as the bonus bet on NBA got banned before the game even started. It lost to lol.

Makes no sense?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive never personally used bonus bank. Are you still a bit salty from last week or had a bad week on the punt? I think you should asked yourself why you need to make these comments? I hope you can get out of the mental trap the bookied have you in. Good luck!

Lol all over the shop. Recommending everyone else needs to use a site that you haven't even used

You've already admitted you have no clue how to actually make money in this game without paying others.
Would stop giving suggestions.
I dont think having an education was on your bingo card. I think you're struggling to understand the concept that someone new and inexperienced would gain incredible knowledge and power on how to beat the bookies. Based on your comments Its clear that you dont understand these basic concepts...

I dont think having an education was on your bingo card. I think you're struggling to understand the concept that someone new and inexperienced would gain incredible knowledge and power on how to beat the bookies. Based on your comments Its clear that you dont understand these basic concepts...
Can you please explain how helping others learn how to do this is actually helpful for yourself?

If you scroll back through this thread you will find that most who post here have a very solid knowledge of matched betting, promo scalping, arbing and in some cases BF trading. Some are new and need help which they receive.

The challenge is not knowledge of what to do or how to do it, but account promo sustainability and the frustration of corps hiding behind AML T&Cs to making withdrawing difficult. The obvious plays of trying to extend promo life via early mug bets and some exotics don't remove the risk, they purely delay it whilst creating a negative EV in the short term. Bowlers are an option some are willing to use and others not but they come with a different risk.

If you have some knowledge to share with the board in removing this risk that would be great to hear but beyond that there is a fair amount of knowledge here on how to implement a matched betting strategy.

Last edited:
If you scroll back through this thread you will find that most who post here have a very solid knowledge of matched betting, promo scalping, arbing and in some cases BF trading. Some are new and need help which they receive.

The challenge is not knowledge of what to do or how to do it, but account promo sustainability and the frustration of corps hiding behind AML T&Cs to making withdrawing difficult. The obvious plays of trying to extend promo life via early mug bets and some exotics don't remove the risk, they purely delay it whilst creating a negative EV in the short term. Bowlers are an option some are willing to use and others not but they come with a different risk.

If you have some knowledge to share with the board in removing this risk that would be great to hear but beyond that there is a fair amount of knowledge here on how to implement a matched betting strategy.
This is a positive EV post.

What I am suggesting to new people trying to get into this at a high end level is personalised support. I am sure that some of the .5% of winning punters do exist in this forum and can help, but it is not as simple as one piece of advice. None the less I havent promoted anyone in paticuler nor will I, but I couldnt recommend more putting in the investment if you're new to match betting.

Also for anyone who may not want to fork at some cash, there are some great free courses out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back