Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah as someone who has been watching their brands fairly closely as you can gather from my post history, they're not perfect but they've improved a fair bit over the last 6 months, more markets and promos, etc.

Acknowledge plenty have experienced bad withdrawal, account issues which sucks, but I expect them as a whole to improve over the next 6-12 months. They look far more appealing to bet with and take promos than the Betmakers books do in my opinion, but it is still early days.

So far I've only had good experiences with them (touch wood). I've bet on their promos primarily and haven't been banned and I've withdrawn money with no issues.

I'm signed up to all of them and it's also interesting to see they are experimenting to see what promos work by offering different things across their books, a couple are offering me deposit bonuses, a couple doing the racing money back specials and the others doing the boosted odds.

Last edited:

Is that Macaffrey $3 TD bet no longer available?

I am at a TAB now using venue mode. Never used it before but appears to be GOA.

I just used it at the TAB near me about an hour ago. You have to sit and watch the specials screen for about 4-5 minutes until it shows up. It's up for maybe 15-30 seconds, so be ready to scan the QR code. Easy $19.31 when layed at 1.5 odds on Betfair.

For those here that have worked for a place that has TAB machines, does TAB send money out periodically to participating businesses so that they have enough to cover winning tickets?

I have been a bit annoyed recently because i take in a smallish ticket ($100-$150), and they will pay me out in 20s and 10s. Im just curious what would happen if I had a ticket for $1000?

are the workers just trying to avoid going out back to get 50s? or maybe they just don't have it.

For those here that have worked for a place that has TAB machines, does TAB send money out periodically to participating businesses so that they have enough to cover winning tickets?

I have been a bit annoyed recently because i take in a smallish ticket ($100-$150), and they will pay me out in 20s and 10s. Im just curious what would happen if I had a ticket for $1000?

are the workers just trying to avoid going out back to get 50s? or maybe they just don't have it.
You're over thinking it. Many years ago I worked as a TAB operator.

What you're referring to is an issue with the venue, not the actual TAB.

The most entertaining part of your post is asking whether TAB venues receive money from the TAB. Insert popular John McEnroe quote.

They have a safe with heaps of cash but will encourage you to take a cheque, You can always put it in your phone account and withdraw it that way.

They have a safe with heaps of cash but will encourage you to take a cheque, You can always put it in your phone account and withdraw it that way.
i was going to say back when i travelled by horse and cart, anything over 10 pound 20 they gave us a cheque to take to the bank, surely they still dont do that? governments got much more efficient tracking money than then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelce one isn't terrible like suggested.

He is paying $10 to score the first touch down on Betfair. So offering $4 to score the first, second or third TD is +EV.

He is also paying $2.12 to score a TD and there are only expected to be u5.5 TDs. Do the math.

It may not be amazing value, but it's definitely not terrible.

Is it just me or are 90% of companies these days doing anything to avoid paying out winnings to you. In the past hour I have withdrawn from JustBet, BetRoyale and Bet Kings and all refused to pay emailing me requiring me to either sign a stat dec or send various identification forms before I am payed out.

Despite it being frustrating it is incredibly unethical to require customers to do this after withdrawing as I guarantee if I had lost they would not require any of these extra checks.

Is it just me or are 90% of companies these days doing anything to avoid paying out winnings to you. In the past hour I have withdrawn from JustBet, BetRoyale and Bet Kings and all refused to pay emailing me requiring me to either sign a stat dec or send various identification forms before I am payed out.

Despite it being frustrating it is incredibly unethical to require customers to do this after withdrawing as I guarantee if I had lost they would not require any of these extra checks.
It happens a lot. But it's swings and roundabouts.

Do you ever get emails from books telling you to deposit X amount to receive a matched bonus bet? I reply to them saying they will be required to fwd me a Stat Dec, a hard copy of their terms and conditions certified by a JP, and a scanned and certified copy of their gaming licence before I deposit money.

If it's good for the goose, it has to be good for the gander.

If all promos disappeared then so might this

Compared to what it used to be all promos pretty much have disappeared
I don't follow them but seems plenty being posted still although quality obviously dropped off.
Grinding these is a full time operation for some guys and its certainly made books take more measures to try and deter those using bowlers to burn through bonuses non stop.

I don't follow them but seems plenty being posted still although quality obviously dropped off.
Grinding these is a full time operation for some guys and its certainly made books take more measures to try and deter those using bowlers to burn through bonuses non stop.
The value of week to week Promo’s across every book in Australia has decreased by roughly 20-25% over the past 4 years. This research accounts for variance and takes into account the new books that offer slightly better promos than they normally would to entice customers and also removes heavy outliers such as the betr $101 offers which will heavily skew the scales.

I worked for them until the start of last year, there's no inner conspiracy going on, they pay you what they've got at their disposal. Just like if you go to Woolies or something and hit up the cashier for $300 cash out and he/she has just started their shift, you're not getting it in 50's.

It's entirely based on how their day has been going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back