Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

1721205282497.png

You can back the 'TIE' at $1.81 w Topsport

If neither of them score a try, you break even.
If one of them score a try, you break even.
If they both score a try and it ends in a tie (I.e. one try each), you win both.

Has anyone here gone through the process of withdrawing an amount of over $10,000 from an overseas betting site.

As I understand, anything over 10k gets reported for AML purposes. Is it enough just to show them proof of what the transaction is for and from which site, or will you get in trouble for betting on an overseas site.

Has anyone here gone through the process of withdrawing an amount of over $10,000 from an overseas betting site.

As I understand, anything over 10k gets reported for AML purposes. Is it enough just to show them proof of what the transaction is for and from which site, or will you get in trouble for betting on an overseas site.
What site is it

Disclaimer: I have not gone through the process. And I don't work in risk/compliance, BUT these are my general thoughts:

1) I very strongly doubt you have anything to worry about

2) No one is going to show up at your front door or call you and ask 'excuse me, can I ask what this $10K is from?'.

2a) Just because a TTR ($10K+ transfer) is filed, doesn't mean anyone is going to do anything about it. It would be impossible for anyone to look at every $10K+ AML filing. Even with the power of AI. I think it's there, so that if dozens of them show up under your name, it may get investigated. Or if you were under investigation for crime/drugs etc, they could look at your AML 'history'.

3) Even if the govt found out you were betting with an overseas bookie, I doubt you could get in any trouble. The only two implications would be a) the bookie could get in trouble for allowing an Aussie to bet and b) the govt/gambling industry would say 'we can't protect you if they steal your money'. But it's not like Aus bookies are honest/useful with onshore betting either.

I suspect your username would be the spiciest thing involved in the transfer. But this is all IMHO.

Anyone recommendations for bookies that offer multiple markets on reserves games? WAFL, SANFL etc.
What markets are you chasing?

Usually you only get win/line/total points

For a grand final or final you might get more markets in Sportsbet (wafl) or the WA day derby I've been able to bet first goal kicker before

But generally you only get the first 3 or less (TT, SB B365)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still always going to be some floating around but nothing like glory days. Bet365 pretty solid. Today Aust goal vs Germany $2 vs $1.50.

Tab $3 titmus wins 400&200m. She's hot fave in 400m. If she wins that then hedge with other Aussie gal in 200m who is 2nd favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back