Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone think I have a case here?

Deposited into a betting app (NSW regulated) for a deposit match. I then place a couple of bets then every bet I try to place gets rejected. I then message customer service asking why they are declining my bets. I get called a grub with putrid behaviour and that I need to stop “banging into errors and Betfair firmers”

I leave for a couple days with the money in my account still needing to turn over $750 of the 1.5k I deposited. They then proceed to block every market apart from a couple of race tracks and when I messaged customer service to withdraw as they clearly don’t want my business I was told I had to turn over the rest of the funds and they would open up the head to head NRL and AFL markets.

Never use BetChamps absolute grubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone think I have a case here?

Deposited into a betting app (NSW regulated) for a deposit match. I then place a couple of bets then every bet I try to place gets rejected. I then message customer service asking why they are declining my bets. I get called a grub with putrid behaviour and that I need to stop “banging into errors and Betfair firmers”

I leave for a couple days with the money in my account still needing to turn over $750 of the 1.5k I deposited. They then proceed to block every market apart from a couple of race tracks and when I messaged customer service to withdraw as they clearly don’t want my business I was told I had to turn over the rest of the funds and they would open up the head to head NRL and AFL markets.

Never use BetChamps absolute grubs.

Wtf does banging into errors and betfair firmers mean lol

TAB gone lame. Used to find that had better odds than Sportsbet but now they're sucking.

Last week Lachie o'meal $1.04 25+ disposals vs $1.25 SB.

For $1.04 I want a moral, he didn't get 25.

TAB gone lame. Used to find that had better odds than Sportsbet but now they're sucking.

Last week Lachie o'meal $1.04 25+ disposals vs $1.25 SB.

For $1.04 I want a moral, he didn't get 25.

I always felt that TAB had the suckiest pricing for short odds.

But that where TAB shines would be the hail-mary options at say $51 and $67 whereas they wouldn't even be listed on SB.

Also, his official food nickname is Choccie Neale

1723701399941.png

Last edited:
I took GWS top 3 offer earlier this year & wondering if I need to hedge.

Any chance Geelong can overtake them if GWS lose & Geelong flog West Coast?

GWS is 111% Geelong 107%

I took GWS top 3 offer earlier this year & wondering if I need to hedge.

Any chance Geelong can overtake them if GWS lose & Geelong flog West Coast?

GWS is 111% Geelong 107%
Geelong can definitely finish in front of GWS given their match-ups. Whether you should hedge or not depends on the odds you got and the stake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back