Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

what betting app can you watch NFL through? TAB must be dropped.

Trying Bet365 but just shows screenshots not video. Any other mobs?

Trying Bet365 but just shows screenshots not video. Any other mobs

Trying Bet365 but just shows screenshots not video. Any other mobs?
Looks like Unibet have streaming as long as you have funds in your account.

Attachments

• IMG_20240906_113239.jpg
    IMG_20240906_113239.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 10
I'd be careful with Star Sports, whole system just seems dodgy as and full of bugs and glitches, my balance went negative overnight for absolutely no reason.

Fixed quickly by support but never seen that happen on any other book

Just took up a deposit bonus with eskanderbet,is there anyone worse with prices than these guys,looking at something the place $1.75 Sportsbet and these clowns put $1.38 up,(horse was $5 win).that’s a massive difference

I'd be careful with Star Sports, whole system just seems dodgy as and full of bugs and glitches, my balance went negative overnight for absolutely no reason.

Fixed quickly by support but never seen that happen on any other book
Sure are weird. I deposited an amount only to be given less than what I put in. Haven't challenged it as I don't wanna get banned. Maybe it's a "dodgy bookies tax"?

Hey mate, how did you end up fixing up that hassle with budget bet? I'm actually in much the same situation with them. Roughly how much was your withdrawal amount?

I tried to withdraw 4k that I had won six days ago and it's still showing as pending and they're not responding to any of the emails I've sent to them in the last 4 days. Prior to this, they would respond to my emails within an hour Of sending them. Now, nothing. Do you suggest I just wait it out and that they'll pay out eventually or should I do something else? I'm relatively new to online betting and don't have any experience with a situation like this.
How did u go with this?

They told me Wednesday they had processed my withdrawal and it still hasn’t come through.

These campaigners are actually so shady it isn’t funny

bet66 $4 wish I win, top 2.

bet local giga kick $4

TAB hopate $2.50 try 1st 60 minutes (venue bet) - am sure they'll do race offers like this today also. No QR code/link, have to go to venue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TAB hopate $2.50 try 1st 60 minutes (venue bet) - am sure they'll do race offers like this today also. No QR code/link, have to go to venue.

It's an interesting one, these are only claimable via the app so I don't see the point in making people driving to the TAB and then probably driving home, not many want to sit at a TAB having a bet. It's just easier to do it from the comfort of your own home.

Anyways, I did drive down to the TAB yesterday, didn't even have to get out of the car to get the venue mode activated on my phone, there's probably a way to fake your location too.

It's an interesting one, these are only claimable via the app so I don't see the point in making people driving to the TAB and then probably driving home, not many want to sit at a TAB having a bet. It's just easier to do it from the comfort of your own home.

Anyways, I did drive down to the TAB yesterday, didn't even have to get out of the car to get the venue mode activated on my phone, there's probably a way to fake your location too.
TAB are onto it these days, use any location change app and it won't work lol

Sure are weird. I deposited an amount only to be given less than what I put in. Haven't challenged it as I don't wanna get banned. Maybe it's a "dodgy bookies tax"?

Lol wtf has this place come to not wanting to get the money you deposited in case a bottom feeder bookie bans you for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back