Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

geez these bookies are shonky. did a multi with amused $3+ odds for free hit, press confirm it reduced odds to $2.95 so no longer free hit.

Lol wtf has this place come to not wanting to get the money you deposited in case a bottom feeder bookie bans you for it
don't call them out, they'll keep doing it.

I can't imagine they are doing it on purpose given the requirements about providing monthly activity statements.

Not that it makes it any better. They need to have robust systems in place.

Have you cross checked your bank account to double check the discrepancy exists?

How did u go with this?

They told me Wednesday they had processed my withdrawal and it still hasn’t come through.

These campaigners are actually so shady it isn’t funny

Virtually the exact same situation, mate. I took the advice given to me here and sent them another message on Wednesday, this time mentioning I was going to the commission. Because of that mention, they responded for the first time in a week (after ignoring my other emails).

They blamed a systems update issue and said it will be in my account within two days. Two days later (yesterday) they sent me another email saying its processed and will be in my account shortly. Still nothing.

Meanwhile, on their app, the withdrawal (placed 27 August) is still showing as unprocessed and just a pending withdrawal and still gives me the option of cancelling it and returning it to my account as it did ever since i first put it through on 27th August. Seemingly in't processed at all. Insane.

Meanwhile, on their app, the withdrawal (placed 27 August) is still showing as unprocessed and just a pending withdrawal and still gives me the option of cancelling it and returning it to my account as it did ever since i first put it through on 27th August. Seemingly in't processed at all. Insane.
That’s crazy. Mine was always ‘processed’ on the site. Hopefully it’s in your account on Monday.

Hey mate, how did you end up fixing up that hassle with budget bet? I'm actually in much the same situation with them. Roughly how much was your withdrawal amount?

I tried to withdraw 4k that I had won six days ago and it's still showing as pending and they're not responding to any of the emails I've sent to them in the last 4 days. Prior to this, they would respond to my emails within an hour Of sending them. Now, nothing. Do you suggest I just wait it out and that they'll pay out eventually or should I do something else? I'm relatively new to online betting and don't have any experience with a situation like this.
Rumour is they struggling to pay people out, and throw crazy deposit offers out like 50% deposit match up to 1k etc totry and get people to deposit, use those funds to then payout people waiting like you guys.....used them once and took nearly two weeks to receive funds.....just keep emailing them and threatening the commission

I'd be careful with Star Sports, whole system just seems dodgy as and full of bugs and glitches, my balance went negative overnight for absolutely no reason.

Fixed quickly by support but never seen that happen on any other book
I have been with them a few months never experienced , anything like this , always fast withdrawals and good customer service when you write on the live chat , no issues with them.

geez these bookies are shonky. did a multi with amused $3+ odds for free hit, press confirm it reduced odds to $2.95 so no longer free hit.
I would stay well away from any amused book unless you want to have to fight for withdrawals, upload bank statements, selfie with id, have certified documents signed ect and have rejected bets suddenly graded when they lose and winning bets cancelled claiming the bets were never placed, up to you 🤷

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a bet with StarSports yesterday, won about $150 and withdrew, got paid out this morning.

Zero complaints from me, one of the better experiences I have had with a new bookie. Their website is nice, they just need an app for android devices.

just put the pressure on them and you'll get paid. "final warning, if i dont receive the funds by xxx, i will be lodging the complaint and will not withdraw.

Rumour is they struggling to pay people out, and throw crazy deposit offers out like 50% deposit match up to 1k etc totry and get people to deposit, use those funds to then payout people waiting like you guys.....used them once and took nearly two weeks to receive funds.....just keep emailing them and threatening the commission
I thought the exact same thing after listening to everyones complaints on here, meanwhile i'm getting emails from them weekly like this:
1725883744057.png

Constantly getting $500-1000 deposit bonuses but never had as high as $1200. No coincidence it's in a week they're struggling to cover withdrawals.

I have been with them a few months never experienced , anything like this , always fast withdrawals and good customer service when you write on the live chat , no issues with them.
Actually scratch that, grubs and they were difficult paying withdrawals

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-10-08-19-17-61_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-10-08-19-17-61_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back